Fan Encounter/Date Night

Adriana P.O.V

“omg Paisley you’re a huge hit”. “IKR”. And it’s all because of you and then she hugged me. “And there’s something I want to do for me” Paisley asked me. “Sure anything”. “There a song I wrote and I want you to sing it with me I know you always wanted to make it big”. “Ok” can I see the song I asked? “Yeah sure but let’s get something to eat first”

Paisley’s P.O.V

“Order 55, order 55” the guy at the fast food counter. “I’m 55” I shouted and I pushed through the crowd but   before I got to the front I walked into someone. “Oh my god I’m so sorry” I said to the blacked haired girl. “oh its fine” she replied”. OMG I know who you are” she exclaimed. “You do?” I asked confused. “Yeah you’re Paisley from the video”. “Ahhhh you caught me” “oh my god oh my god I can’t believe I’m standing in front of you right now I’m a huge fan”. “Awwwww thx that means a lot” I replied. “Could I please have an autograph” she asked with pleading eyes. “Yeah sure what’s your name”? “It’s Priyanka” she replied. “Ok here ya go”. “Omg thx so much”. “np” Oh no” she said”. “What’s wrong?” “My table got taken” she said in a sad tone. “Well if you want you can sit with me and my friend Adriana”. “Really” she exclaimed again. “Sure”. And then we stared walking to our table. “Who’s this” Adriana asked. “This is Priyanka she’s a fan”. “Well it’s very nice to meet you” she said with a smile.

Rocky’s P.O.V

“Dude WTF are you doing let me in this is my room to” I said as I banged the door”. “I’m almost done” he replied. “ ok at least tell me what you’re doing?”.  “Getting ready”. “For want” I asked confused.

“A date”. And then after that he opened the door. “I’m sorry did I hear that right”. “Yeah you did” he replied. Now could you move I’m going to be late, then after that he left.

Riker’s P.O.V

“So Avery tell me about yourself?”. “Well I’m an only child, I love to draw, dance and write”. Wow that’s awesome I love dancing but I’m not the best artist though” I replied. “Well maybe I could give you some pointers “. The she put her small tanned hand on top of mine, “I’d like that” I replied with a smile.

A/N SORRY THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SO SHORT I’M JUST IN OVER MY HEAD I’M WRITEING TWO SONGS FOR THIS STORY AND FIURING OUT SQUEL NAMES FOR THIS STORY WHEN ITS OVER THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO MAKE LONGER ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMET AND FOLLOW I LOVE HEARING YOU FEEBACK J HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE -CANDACE