Hitch Hikers

Adriana's P.O.V

After me and Ross's make out session we packed everything up, we started walking home but we couldn't really walk straight so we held on each other for support so we wouldn't fall down, we were walking home but then this car started slowing down I didn't recognize the car so I stared walking faster dangling Ross behind me." Hey!" Ross slurred. "That car keeps following us" and you pointed to the car. Ross looked at the car."Hey that car looks kinda of familiar" he said."HEY!!!!!! get in the the car" said a familiar voice. You looked up and you seen Riker and Paisley and your face lit up. "Are you guys ok" he asked with concern." We are fine just alittle tipsy". " yeah I can see that get in the car you two" Riker said. We did what he asked and the car started up, I laid my head on Ross's shoulder and he put his around my waist."guys what happen it smells like you fell in ocean of booze" paisley exclaims."Riker gave it to as" you slurred."now Riker was that a go idea giving two miners alcohol" and she punched Riker's arm."apparently not if I'm being punched" he replied. I just laughed one day they'll make great parents.

Flashback/Paisley's P.O.V

Me and Rikey were driving home from the movies then he started slowing down the car."why! Are we slowing down"I exclaimed."those hitchhikers look familiar"he said." Riker I swear to god if we get murdered I'll be so mad"I yelled."babe chill if I were to get murdered I want it to be with you"."awwww kind of like Romano and Juliet except we didn't die on purpose"he just rolled his eyes and started yelling out the window, I glared out the window it was kind hard to see cause it was dark so I couldn't see the person or persons Riker was yelling at"get in the car" he yelled. They both got in, I looked at the rear view mirror and seen Adriana head laying on Ross's shoulder, I felt Relieve wash through my body. I got to admit it they did make a couple I'm so happy for Adriana.

Riker's P.O.V

I just pulled into our driveway I turned the car off and just sat in the car, I stared at Paisley's sat and she was asleep I smiled and reached over and pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her cheek,I looked it the backseat and seem Ross and Adriana all cuddled up,I took my iPhone out of my jacket pocket and snapped a pic of the cuddled up loves birds and posted it on my twitter and tagged Ross in it, but I guess the flash irritated them cause they woke up." What where..where I'm i" Ross stuttered and he rubbed his eyes."Ross your drunk and your in the backseat of my car" I said."whoa mind blow, can we go home I to don't feel well bro". " Ross we are home"," oh ok". He stretched and woke Adriana up then he disappear inside the house. I tried waking paisley up but she was In a deep sleep, so I cradled her in my arms and took her up to my room placed her on my bed and tucked her in the bed I kissed her cheek again and laid on the other side of the bed.

A/N I know I kept you guys waiting for a new chapter and I am sorry, I know it's short but a least I updated remember to vote follow and comment thx- Candace