Too Little Too Late

Sorry I haven't updated this story for a while anyway enjoy the chapter 😜- Candace xoxo 💜💜💜💜

Riker's P.O.V

" Gone what do mean gone!!! I yelled!!!!!,here Rike,she left this and Rydel handed me a piece of folded paper,I read it and anger took over my whole body i threw the note on the ground and bolted to my car put it in drive and And backed out of the driveway,letting my tires screech I looked out the windshield and seen everyone with shocked looks on their faces. It took like 20 minutes to get to the airport in car on foot it would have took longer I bet paisley feet are aching it's quite a walk from our house to the airport.

Paisley's P.O.V

I just bought my plane ticket,I was going to live with my friend Adriana

She lives in Pennsylvania I am just thankful,she was the only friend I had and when she moved away from New York my heart was broken in two I will be so happy to see her face again . Flight 45 is now boarding I heard over the loud speaker , I picked up my suitcase and got on the plane.

Riker's P.O.V

I ran through the airport doors, I looked around in hope of seeing her bight orange hair but nothing,I went to the front you know where you buy a plane ticket "have you seen this girl" I said to the middle aged women I showed her a pic of me and paisley "yeah I did"she replied " where did she go I asked in a stern voice "on a plane sir" "where I said kinda sounding desperate "it's going to Pennsylvania she replied again" my face dropped when she said that and it felt my heart broke in a billon pierces , I walked away not saying another word to the women I walked back to my car and just starting sobbing.Then my phone started ringing hoping it was Paisley I picked it up "did you find her?" I heard Rydels voice on the other end of the phone "no I said in between sobs" "Delly I screwed up I don't know what to do I said" "Rike just give her sometime and things will work out I promise and before I could reply she hang up.

A/N awwwww poor Riker when I wrote this chapter it made me sad it's like I could feel his pain. so who listened to crazy stupid love I know I did when Riker sings "I see the way you've been shining lately

Put your hands all up on me baby Feel the way that you're

moving makes me say (Whoaaa)" I died I mean like whoa that's intense if you know what I mean lol. Also my friend Adriana has wrote a new story it's called the girl can rock check it out you will not regret it her wattpad name is AdrianaLynch thx for reading everyone vote comment and follow :) have a nice day everyone :) -Candace