Shoud I?

Adriana’s P.O.V

I just posted the video last night, Paisley hasn’t found out yet but that probably isn’t   going to stick for too long.

Riker’s P.O.V

I was outside cooling off my feet in the pool probably thinking way to much then I should, then before I knew it, it felt like I was being pushed and then I was in the pool in my hoodie and my jeans wow this day isn’t going like I planned .

Paisley’s P.O.V

“You did what!!!!” I screamed at Adriana. “What’s the big deal” She replied. “The big deal the big deal!!!! That song was about Riker that’s the big deal!!!!!”. “OMG Paisley I had no idea”. “you know what its fine there a chance he won’t see it”.

Riker’s P.O.V

“Oh my god have you seen this video”. “What video I asked Ryland confused?” “This one” and then he handed me his tablet. The video started with a blonde haired girl playing guitar, then out of the corner of my eye I seen hair I seen Paisley, everything about her was the same well not exactly the same she looked more tired than usual but that wasn’t my concern I was more focused on her singing it, it sounded so holy so pure, “who’s that”. Ross said pointing at the blonde girl. “I’m not sure” I replied. “Wow she’s just wow said dazed.

Ross’s P.O.V

“Riker wake up and smell the coffee that song was about you “. What are you talking about your crazy Ross”? “Ok Riker think what you want but you know it’s the truth”.  

Riker’s P.O.V

Maybe that song was about me maybe it’s not girls are so confusing sometimes, all I know is that it’s time to move on I thought I could wait but I what’s the point of fight for someone who’s not even there or someone who runs away when the going gets tough I don’t think I want to be with someone like that but again who knows what I want

A/N SORRY ITS SHORT I HOPE THE CHAPTER WAS OK VOTE COMMET AND FOLLOW LOVE HEARING YOUR FEEDBACK J