I've Got It Planned Inside My Head

Paisley's P.O.V

I sat on the bed for about 5 minutes until Adriana came running into the guest room,"Paisley I found it" she yells I could see the excitement in her face, see grabbed her guitar and started strumming.

Adriana's P.O.V

I started messing around with the cords of my guitar and I found the perfect tune, I could tell by Paisley's face she liked it.

Riker's P.O.V

"RIKER!!!!!! Rydel yelled,I turned and put my pillow on top of my head "ahhhhh go away" I wined " I can't we going to be late now get up" she took the pillow off my head and hit me with it,"ouch that was very unnecessary" well if you would have just got up like I asked I wouldn't have had to do that, and with that she walked out of me and Rocky's room.

Ross's P.O.V

We all waited downstairs, we had a photoshoot for popstar and Riker was still not up yet and he was always up before anyone, Rydel went up there to wake him up. We like waited 5 minutes more Riker finally came down the stairs, " it's about time" Rocky exclaimed, Riker just rolled his eyes grabbed his car keys and we left.

Adriana P.O.V

I set up my camera so it would record while me and paisley performed her song, she didn't know I was going to do this I was going to post it on YouTube I'm kinda sneaky that way. "You ready" I asked her she nodded, I hit the record button and started strumming on my guitar.

A/N hope it was ok everyone sorry it's short remember to vote follow and comment I love to hear your feedback -Candace :)