The Call

Paisley's P.O.V

Riker hasn't returned any of my calls and I'm worried sick all he told me was he was going to break things off Avery and that's it, what if he wants to be with her? But still if that was the case at least have the decency to call me like really! But why hasn't he come home and if he wouldn't call me he would call one of his siblings at least.

Thirds Persons P.O.V

We have a have a Caucasian male approximately 21 years old, suffered trama to the head he has lacerations to the face suffering from a collapse lung has trouble breathing no alcohol was present patient is not alert ,possible concussion send him for a CT scan to check for any bleeds on the brain.

Ratliff's P.O.V

We still haven't heard anything from Riker we can't even file a missing report until he's been missing for 48 hours, which was carp. We were all sitting in the living room the phone rang stormie left from where she was sitting and answered it, we were waiting for her to come back when we heard a bang in the kitchen we all ran in there and the cordless phone was smashed on the phone and stormie had tears steaming down her face, mark rushed to her side "stormie what's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice."it's Riker" she in a whisper"."what about him?" He questioned."he was in a car accident". Everyone just in shock I pretty much just stood there frozen, I turned to look at paisley and she had tears pouring down her face and then she ran out.

Paisley's P.O.V

After Stormie announced what had happened to Riker I couldn't help it I tried to hold the tears I couldn't, I just ran and ran. this all my fault I should have never moved back here I should have just stayed where I was. I stopped running to take a breather and that's when I realized I was standing in front of the hospital I don't think twice before entering.

A/N I know it's short sorry but at least updated twice I hope you enjoyed the chapter vote comment and follow - Candace