Worrying

Paisley's P.O.V

I walked in the hospital door and blah I hated the smell reminded me of the time my mom was in here to me it smelled like death. "What? It's only the truth", but I don't care I just want to see my Rikey Baby and see if he's ok that's all I am concerned about. I walked up to the reception counter," excuse me miss" I asked nicely."but what room is Riker Lynch in?". She looked up from her nail file and she just stared at me like she didn't understand what I said." Are you family?" She said in a snobby tone."yes" I lied but if I said I was his GF she won't let me see him"."Over there" she said pointing her nail file to a door. I stated walked towards the door and I froze in my tracks, right laying in the hospital bed was Riker he didn't look like himself he looked so lifeless. He had I mask on which I assumed was for oxygen he had so many things plugged into him I didn't even know what half of them were for. I waked to his bed and tears stated streaming down my eyes I took his hand and squeezed it and I just stood there."told you I would found her here" I turned to see who was talking and there standing in the doorway was the Lynches Ratliff and the girls from the band. Then Ross came over and gave me a huge hug and all my tears fall on his shoulder"everything with be ok" he whispered in my ear and he stoked my back to comfort me and the rest came in for a hug.

*time skip*

One Month Later

It's been one month since Riker accident the doctors told everybody that Riker's in a coma and they don't know when he'll come out of. Me on the other hand I'm an absolute wrecked like some people don't come out of a coma and that's what sacred me. R5 and The Girls Got Bite were supposed to go on tour together but it's kind of hard when one of the members ain't there. The rest of the band was excited but I wasn't I mean how could I mean my BF in a coma for god sake the only good thing in my life was that we released our EP fangs a week ago and the fans are lovin it.

Stormie's P.O.V

"Paisley dear would you please eat some of your dinner"."I'm sorry stormie I can't eat". She replied sadly. Then she left, ever since we found out about Riker being in a coma she hasn't ate anything and it's really started showing she was way to skinny and it's not heathy. Paisley was like a daughter to me I hate seeing her in this condition I don't know what to do .

A/N awwwww paisley what are you thinking Starving yourself, so everyone how was it? I hope you enjoyed it vote follow and comment thx for reading everybody - Candace 💜💜💜💜💜