Oh No What Have I Done :(

Paisley's P.O.V

I crept through the backdoor hoping not to be caught I made my way to the living room window I looked out it no sign of Riker car, not in sight I started to get worried I pulled my phone out of my bra to see if he even try to make contact with me "nothing I shook my head and sighed".

Riker's P.O.V

I just stormed out of the house like a immature child . I can't believe how immature I acted and raged at Rydel like that I had no right she was just trying to help me I feeling like shit for being such a jerk to her. And the way I just left Paisley she must hate me she been through so much and I pulled this crap off I have to make this right before its to late. I jumped into my car and drove off at a fast speed.

Paisley's P.O.V

I don't know what happen I guess i blacked out cause I woke up laying on the couch. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock "crap 7:00 a clock I better get going. It took me about an hour to walk to the airport but I made it. I left a note for the Lynches thanking them for letting me stay there but it feels I'm causing more bad then good tell Riker I love him. I ended the note. I brought myself a plane ticket with the credit card my so called mom gave me you know before she started hating me..

Riker 's P.O.V

I just pulled into our driveway I seen everyone standing outside I could see relived on there faces I got out of my car and everyone crowed around me with hugs mom hugging me the longest "oh Riker I was so worried she said while stroking my hair I just smiled. And could see out of the corner of my eye and sad Rydel standing away from the crowd. I broke away from my moms grasps and walked over to where Rydel was. "Rydel look I'm sorry I snapped at you that was wrong of me and I'm truly deeply sorry I raised my arms for a hug and she couldn't resist."where's Paisley I asked breaking our hug up" she had that sad look on her face again she's gone Riker were the only words she said .

So how was it everyone I tried making it longer then the other two chapters any who you know the drill vote comment and fan thx for reading everyone good night :)