Creep

"Oof!" Serena landed on top of Loki when Thor threw him on the ground. Serena glared and growled at Loki as she scrambled off of him and went to Thor's side. "I think it is best if you leave for this m'lady. I am sorry my brother dragged you down here." Thor said. "It's fine, not your fault he decided to scare the crap out of me, but I will stay for now, I don't want to wonder the forest alone, I'll just be off to the side." Serena told Thor, walking away to give Thor and Loki their alone time. "Serena, are you okay?" Steve's worried voice asked her through her ear piece. "Yeah, I'm fine, just come retrieve me before Loki decides to use me as a human shield or something." She said, leaning back against a boulder. "On our way." Steve replied.

~Mean while, back at the jet while Thor and Loki are feuding~

"Now there's that guy." Tony groaned, putting his helmet on. "Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked as she flipped some switches. "Think the guy's a friendly? Do you think Serena is okay?" Steve asked as he began to strap on a parachute. "You better hope no on let go of her, other wise. Splat." Tony said, getting ready to jump out of the jet to go after Thor. "Stark, we need a plan of attack." Steve half shouted. "I have a plan. Attack." Tony replied before jumping out of the back of the jet.

"You better sit this one out Cap." Natasha said. "I don't see how I can. Plus I have to see if Serena is okay." He replied to Natasha, finishing dawning on the parachute. "I think her com is online, try contacting her... You care about her don't you?" Natasha looked at Steve with a serious face. "She's been helping me ever since I woke up, she's the only one that's been there for me, so of course I care about her. She cares about me..." Steve answered as he finished getting the parachute on. "Steve pushed a button on his com to connect it with the others, "Serena, are you okay?" Steve was relieved when he heard a reply from Serena. "These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." She told Steve. "There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," and with that, he jumped out of the jet.

~Back to the ground~

Serena got bored so she decided to go see what Thor was doing with Loki. "You listen well brother,-" Thor started, but got cut off my Tony who tackled him off the mountain. "I'm listening." Loki smiled innocently. "Oh boy." Serena sighed, walking over to the edge and looking at Thor and Tony go at it. Serena laughed when Tony said "Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" "Why don't you go join them?" Loki asked, eyeing her once more. "Would you stop looking at me like that Horn Head?" She glared at him, crossing her arms across her body.

She watched at Thor and Tony destroyed bits and parts of the forest. "Serena where are you? You're not in the fight are you?" Steve asked over the com. "No, I'm up at the mountain with Loki." She answered him. "Oh that's a relief- wait, with Loki!? Get down here! I don't trust him with you." Steve told her. "I'll be fine, what can he even do to me up here besides push me over the edge?" She chuckled, glaring at Loki who was giving her a creepy smile. "Besides, someone has to watch him to make sure he doesn't run off." Serena added, glaring back at Loki harshly. "Fine, but be careful." Steve sighed. 'Aww, it's so sweet how he cares about me so much, and always just wanting to look out for me.' She thought.

Serena turned and looked at Loki who was just sitting back against a boulder, chilling as he watched the fight down bellow. "Why would I push you off the edge? You'd just fly to safety, that's no fun." Loki chortled, standing up. "Sit back down," she snarled, placing her hands on his chest and shoving him back down. But Loki grabbed her wrists and pulled her down with him. "What the hell. Let me go...!" She hissed, glaring at him. "No I'd rather not, I actually like this position that we are in." Loki chuckled creepily, holding both of Serena's wrist in one hand while the other snaked up her back to her upper back. "Loki, I swear if you do not let me go this instance I will castrate you." She threatened, keeping her fangs from coming out. "You want to know what I could do to you girl?" Loki whispered in her ear before digging his fingers into Serena's back where her wings are.