First Date

~Steve's POV still~ 

I felt someone shake my body, waking me. Groaning, I turned my head the other way. "Steeeeeeeeeve." I heard Serena say as something poked my cheek. "Steve, babe, you need to wake up. We're going to go see Thor and Loki off in half an hour." I groggily open my eyes and squint when the sunlight shined in my eyes. 

Serena was bent over, her face mere inches away from mine. "Good morning Steve." I saw her smile, which brought a smile to my face. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled, making her blush. "Now come on, you got about half an hour to get ready silly, I packed your stuff already and set out a set of clothes for you." She told me, taking my arm and attempting to pull me up. Chuckling, I sat up and yawned and stretched my arms, popping my joints. 

After blinking a few times, I look at Serena and took in her outfit which was a black dress that was lacy on the upper half, and it was see through. I could see her midsection and area above her bust, her chest area was covered which was good. I'm still trying to get use to how girls dressed these days, so much more revealing than the 40s. Also, she was wearing a pair of black converse and had this wrist wallet that was black with small studs. "You're so beautiful," I smiled to myself. "You know, I can hear you babe." She giggled, making me blush. "Go shower and get ready, I gotta pack my stuff still." She gave me a kiss on my cheek before she started packing her stuff.

I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. Once I got out, I looked at the outfit that she picked out for me. It was a blue plaid shirt, khakis, a dark brown leather jacket, and matching brown boots. "Hey," I smiled at her when I exited the bathroom. "That was quick." She giggled, zipping up her bag. "Couldn't wait to see your cute face again." I smiled, pulling her into a hug. "Well, lets take our stuff to the house, and meet up with the others." She sighed, bending down to pick up her bag. "Don't worry, I got it." I stopped her, bending down and picking up her bag along with mine. "Such a gentleman." She giggled, kissing my cheek. 

"Where you guys going?" Natasha asked us when we came out of the room. "To Serena's house to drop off our stuff then we're going to meet up with you guys." I answered her. "Uhh Serena, your house was kind of destroyed during the attack... So you gotta stay at Stark tower, well the Avengers Tower now." She told Serena "Isn't his tower damaged?" Serena asked. "Only that one floor near the top, the was is just like a minor mess. All of us are going to live there eventually once Tony adds more floors, we're a team now." Natasha replied. "Well, at least he has a sweet lab." Serena sighed before her face dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked her, looking down at her. "My stuff, I had irreplaceable stuff." She sighed, looking down to the floor. "Surprisingly your stuff was intact, we gathered everything." Natasha handed her a bag, but before Serena could take, I took it. 

The two of us swung by Tony's err the Avenger's Tower. "Greetings doctor Ace, it has been a while, how are you?" A voice asked Serena. "Hello JARVIS, it has been a while hasn't it? I am doing fine. Can you show us to our floor please JARVIS?" Serena talked to the air it seemed like. "Yes miss Ace." The voice replied. "Come on." Serena took my hand and lead me into an elevator, I think. "What was that voice?" I asked, watching as the elevator went up on its own. "That's Tony's computer system, it's like a person, only digital I guess." Serena answered me. "Pleasure to meet you Captain Steve Rogers, my name is JARVIS. Just A Rather Very Intelligent System. JARVIS for short." The system spoke to me. "Pleasure to meet you too JARVIS...?" I replied. 

"Here is your floor miss." The system told her. "Thank you JARVIS." She replied before dragging me off to a bedroom. "Whelp, let's just drop off our bags and go meet up with the others." Serena said, stretching a bit. "Alright," I placed our bags down on the bed. "Mister Rogers, there is a surprise waiting for you in the garage." JARVIS informed me. I raised an eyebrow and the two of us made our way to the garage.