Avengers Party

~Serena's POV~

Last night was wonderful. It was the most amazing night of my 92 years of life. "Good morning baby." Steve groaned with a smile as he kissed me. "Mhmm good morning babe." I turned around so that I was facing him. I felt my smile grow bigger as I looked into his blue eyes, but then I started blushing when I remembered that the two of us were butt naked under the blanket. "How was last night?" I asked as I doodled on his chest with my index finger. "Amazing, I didn't think it was possible to feel that much happiness, joy, pleasure, and love." He chuckled kissing my forehead. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you baby?" He asked, looking down at me. "Steve, I told you, no. It only hurt for like a second or two, but then all I felt was love and pleasure." I smiled, burying my face into his chest. "I love you Serena." Steve said before he kissed me on the lips. Giggling, I pulled away, "I love you too Steve."

"Hey! Love birds- whoa!" Tony opened the room door but immediately shut it when he saw me and Steve. "I swear, that Tony." Steve groaned, throwing the blanket off and getting up. I got up and followed him into the shower, and the two of us took a quick shower... Along with a quickie... "I can't believe Tony walked in like that... At least we were just cuddling..." I grumbled as I dried my hair with my towel. "Well, we're never going to hear the end of this." Steve chuckled as he got dressed. "Can you pick out my outfit?" I asked Steve as I brushed my hair out. 

Steve disappeared into the closet, reappearing moments later with an amused smirk on his face as he held up my Captain America lingerie outfit that Leeann had gotten me for my birthday two years ago. "My friend gave me that for my birthday dude." I blushed, turning my head away. "I am not wearing that in front of everyone," I told him quickly, making him chuckle. "You in this is for my eyes only angel." Steve said in a serious tone. "Roger that," I laughed, giving him a two finger salute, making him chuckled before he disappeared into the closet once more. 

He picked out a simple light blue t-shirt that had white stripes on it along with some dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse. "Steve, you forgot my bra and underwear." I said, raising an eyebrow at him. He blushed and scratched the back of his head before heading back into the closet. I laughed when I saw how red his face was when he came back out of the closet. "You're so cute," I lightly pinched his cheek and took the underwear and bra from him, more specifically the thong and bra that are red. 

~Living room~

"So, you and Cap finally fondued huh?" Tony was being the creep he is. "Tony, there's this thing called knocking." I glared at him. "How was he huh? Wait, have you ever done anything before? 'Cause I know for sure he's a virgin, well was." I wanted to punch Tony so badly. "Tony, why are you still here?" I faked a smile. "Oh, I, well the Avengers are throwing a party tonight, like a 'Hey We Are The Avengers' party, and you're singing." Tony told me as he was tapping some thing on his tablet. "What the fuck Tony? I did not agree to any of this!" I have officially lost my top. I like almost never cuss, only when I am pushed way over my limit, and my limit is pretty high up there. Probably as high as Tony's ego, which says a lot. "To late, here is the list of songs." Tony said as my tablet beeped. "You owe me so much. So, so, so very much." I snarled, baring my fangs at him. "100 blood bags?" "Really Tony? You can't bribe me with blood!" I shouted at him, making Steve run into the living room.

"What's going on?" Steve asked in his commander voice. "Tony here decided to throw a party and made me the main entertainment for the night without tell me, and he tried to bribe me with blood!" I shouted, trying to get a hold of my temper. "Serena, calm down, you know how much of an idiot Tony is." Steve sighed. "Hey! Standing right here!" Tony shouted. "Shut up!" I hissed, glaring harshly at him. "Tony, apologize and remove her as your main entertainment." Steve sighed, rubbing his temples. "Can't, people are expecting Angel to sing." Tony shrugged. "I am going to drain every last drop of blood in your body, and I will rip your arc reactor out just before you die from blood loss." I threatened, scowling at Tony. "Tony, leave, we'll discuss this later." Steve told him, pointing to the elevator.