Epilogue

Whelp, everything in the tower has been going well for the past three months. We might not work as well as a well greased machine, but we're working on it. We have made big improvements if I must say so myself. Steve and Tony are tolerating each other more. Arguments have lessen. Clint and Natasha have hooked up. Wait, lemme rephrase that: Clint and Natasha FINALLY hooked up. They tried to hide it, but that didn't work out when we caught them making out on the couch in the living room. Tony's fixed the tower, and added some more floors. 

Steve and I's relationship has been growing, our love has grown stronger over the months. We were practically inseparable now. What ever mission he had to go on, I went with him. 

I've learned to master my new powers, and apparently I was stronger than Steve now, I was almost as strong as Thor and Hulk. It was funny when I beat Steve in arm wrestling though, although I almost broke his arm. 

As I mentioned before, all of us are still working on functioning as a team. It was rough at first, we would crash into each other, zap each other, end up shooting each other in the ass, and end up getting banged in the head... But we're getting better! I swear! 

Oh! Thor came back too! He might not stay to long sometimes, but he's back. 

Needless to say, I am happy with out how things turned out. 

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Steve asked as he sat next to me on the couch. "Nothing much, just how things have ended up. And about how I'm going seduce you in a bit." I giggled, pinching his cheeks. "Didn't we agreed that I am un-seducable after the first month of you doing it. I am immune." He chuckled, smirking as he playing with my hair. "Oh?" I smirked devilishly, standing up and walking towards the hallway while I slowly undid my silk robe and let it drop to the ground. I smirked when I saw Steve's face. "You forgot this thing called lingerie babe." I have never worn lingerie around Steve, so he's never actually seen me in it. 

Let's just say that we had a fun night that night, along with many other nights. But, the story doesn't end here. Or does it?

____________________________________

I love you guys :'( I'm so sad that I'm done with this story, I had fun writing it.