Serena Gabriella Ace

Thor cuffed and muffled Loki and we took him back to the helicarrier for holding until the next day or so. But once that was all taken care of, they turned to me.

"So, you want to start explaining." Fury said when we were all settled at the meeting table at the bridge. "After every worker in here except Hill and those three," I pointed at three workers, "Leave. Oh, and all the cameras have to be off." Those were my demands. Fury didn't look to happy with my demands and try to threaten me, "Why don't I just knock you out right now and toss you in a cell." "Because you want answers." I smirked. "You make a good point. Fine, everyone but Hill and you three leave." Nick commanded, kicking everyone out and turning off the cameras. "Oh, and do not record any of this down. I don't want to end up on other organization's radars and be hunted to become some lab rat." I added, ticking Nick off. "Fine, I agree." He agreed to my terms. 

"Oh, Steve baby," I pulled out the broken hand cuffs that I had broken out of earlier and tossed it onto the table in front of him, "You're going to regret doing that to me." Steve stood up and walked over to me, reaching back and untying my mask and taking it off. "I should have known, you had the same eyes, and the wings." I heard him mutter. "I told you, it was to dangerous, look at what happened to you." He said. "I don't care, you guys needed all the help that you can get." I told him, crossing my arms. "You got hurt..." He said in a sad voice. "And so did you, now drop it Steve, we'll talk about it later." I told him, turning my attention back to the group, specifically Tony, "And I can't believe that you thought I was getting it on with Loki. How dare you?" Tony held his hands up in the air and chuckled. 

"Wait, you broke out of these?" Steve asked once he sat back down and took a closer look at the cuffs. "Yeah, honestly those things are weak." I shrugged. "Lady Serena," Thor started, but I stopped him, "Serena is fine Thor," then I gestured for him to continue. "I thought angels had hair the color of gold." He pointed out. "Yeah, full angels." I replied to him, letting my eyes change from their normal blue to red, and I let my fangs elongate. "I'm half," opening my mouth, I showed them my fangs, "Half angel, half vampire." Everyone backed away from me a bit, hurting my feelings. "But why aren't you burning up in the sun or sparkling or what ever vampires do in the sun." Clint eyed me. "That's bogus." I waved my hand, turning my attention to the three workers that I requested to stay.

"Nick, you really otta up your security," in a blink of an eye, I was in front of the three. "You three reek of death and decay," I hissed baring my fangs at them and tying them up with with rope made out of angel hair. "I do not appreciate you harassing my workers doctor." Nick said, looking at me dangerously. I ripped off their pendants that were charmed, disarming the spell that concealed their real form. "Ew, oh my god what are they." Tony frowned in disgust. "Rejected. My brother tried to turn them, but a half blood's venom cannot fully turn a human. Heh, our venom can't even make them half breeds, the only thing our venom does is destroy. The venom is killing their bodies, it's going through decay." I explained. The three looked like zombies with chunks of meat missing. "Why are they here?" Nick asked, crossing his arms. "My brother sent them after me." I scowled, taking out a match and lighting it, tossing it at the three dying creatures, burning them to ashes. 

Everyone was shocked at my action. "It's the only way to end their suffering." I said, sitting down in the chair next to Steve. "So, you want me to start at the beginning?" I asked, leaning back in my chair. "You better start at the beginning." Nick said, staring me down.

"Well, it all started when my dad, a vampire, fell in love with my mom, an angel. They had me and my older brother. I was born on July 24th, 1922. Yes I am a 92 year old lady, suck it up," I stuck my tongue out at them when I saw their shocked faces. "But you look like you're 20 something." Banner pointed out. "Suspended aging. I'm not immortal though, I will die eventually." I replied to Bruce. "Hey, she's perfect for ya Cap." Tony joked, earning a glare from both of us. "Other than that, about 7 years ago, my brother decided that he wanted to be immortal. He killed our parents because he thought their blood was enough to give him immortality, but that wasn't the case. He has to have my blood in order to achieve full immortality. Ever since I've been on the run from him. My great work as a surgeon and doctor caught Fury's eye, he recruited me to Shield's medical team, and here I am." I told them, giving them a minute or so to soak the information in.

"So those blood bags.." Natasha started, looking at me. I smiled and patted my tummy. "How many humans have you harmed?" Fury asked. "None, I've never fed from a human. Animals yes, humans no." I replied to him, fiddling around with my fingers. "Do you have any special abilities?" He continued to ask me. "Enhanced speed, strength, hearing, sight, control over the element of earth, and I can cast illusions. Oh and change quickly. And I have wings." I told him, snapping my fingers, changing back into my lace crop top and leggings with black leather shorts over it. 

"If I remember correctly, when we were in the lab you said that mister Rogers wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. What did you mean by that?" And the questions keep coming. "He was recovering, the hypothermia was to severe, so I gave him a few drops of my blood." I answered, watching Steve look at me in shock. "So your blood is like healing medication of some sort." Banner said, looking at me. "Yes and no. Vampire blood is harmful to every other species besides vampires, but Steve here has the healing factor of vampire blood coursing through his own blood so it accepted my blood no problem. My father helped Dr. Abraham Erskine develop the super soldier serum, he managed to isolate the healing factor of our blood and it put in the serum. Actually, he removed the harmful factor from our blood and put it in the serum."

"Then what did you mean by you could have saved Coulson?" Steve asked me. "Angel tears." I pulled out my necklace that had my vial of angel tears attached to it. "Could we study it?" Banner asked, has face lighting up a bit. "You can try, not going to find much." I said, handing him the vial. Bruce handled the vial as if it was some glass figurine. "Do not use all of it, it is not easy to collect angel tears. It took me 90 years to get that much." I told him, glaring at him slightly. "Can't you just cry more?" Tony spun around in his chair. "No, it's not the simple you dim wit," I growled, "Sorry for calling you a dim wit, just tired and done with today. I'm not a full angel, although that side of me is more prominent than my vampire side, so when I cry only a single tear that's actually useful will be produce, the rest are just normal tears." "So we just gotta make you cry for a really long time." Tony joked, making me rub my temples. "I want to bash your head with Cap's shield so badly right now." I muttered, earning a chuckle from Steve 'cause he was the only one that heard me. 

"So those attacks that the news has been covering," Nick started. "Either my brother or the people he attempted to turn. My brother is more animalistic than me, his vampire side is more prominent. The people he tried to turn can either end up like walking zombies like the three before, or they can end up like crazed blood thirsty animals." I responded to Nick. 

"Now, if that is all, I will be taking a nap." No one said anything so I left to my room, but not before swinging by the blood vault and cleaning out the nearly expired blood. As I sat on my bed and drank my blood, there was a knock at my door. "Come in." I called out, going back to my blood bag. My face dropped when I saw that it was Steve. "Oh, probably here to break up with me huh..." I said sadly. "No, I told you, I will love you no matter what. You are a good person Serena. I mean, finding out all that is a bit shocking, but it doesn't change the way I feel about you." He said as he sat down next to me. "Steve, I drink blood. I'm a monster." Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "No you're not, your brother is a monster, you are an angel. You don't harm anyone. You help everyone that you can. All this," he gestured at the blood bags, "Is going to take some getting use to, but I don't mind. As long as you're not out killing people for it." I couldn't help it, I started crying. 

"I don't deserve you." I sobbed into his chest as he held me, "You're to good, you're such a gentleman, you don't deserve a monster like me." "Hey, look at me," he lifted my face up by putting her fingers under my chin, "You are an amazing person. You really are an angel. You are my angel. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you. I love you Serena. Nothing will ever change that." He leans in and plants a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too." I smiled, looking up at him.

 "I'll leave so you can nap." He starts to get up, but I stop him, "No, stay. Please." Steve sat back down and I pull him down onto the bed when I laid down. "Relax Steve, I just want to cuddle." Judging by the look on his face, he didn't know what it was. I giggled and moved his arms and hands around. "There." I giggled as I laid my head on his chest. "I like this." He smiled after a while. "You're suppose to, daaaah." I continued to giggle. 

Soon, I feel asleep in Steve's arms.

__________________________________

:)