Severing Ties

~Serena's POV~

"Adrian. What are you doing here? How'd you find me? How'd you get in here? JARVIS!" I quickly wiped my tears off and summoned my dagger. "I shut that stupid robot down, he was so annoying. All I had to do was destroy that stupid box." Adrian said as he slowly walked towards Steve and I. "Don't come any closer." I hissed, baring my fangs at him as my eyes changed red. Adrian chuckled before changing his eyes red and hissing at me with his fangs out. "It's funny how you think you're a match for me little sister." He chuckled before appearing right in front of me and grabbed my throat and lifted me into the air after he knocked my dagger out of my hand. "You know, that's a bit cute. You and Captain America, especially since you've had a crush on him ever since you've helped him out of that sticky situation in that alleyway on Wall Street. I think I'll kill him before I kill you." He looked at Steve and his eyes flashed a bright red and Steve was knocked back into the wall. 

"Stop! It's me you want, just take me and leave him out of this. Please." I begged my brother as I tried to pry his hand off. "What's going on?" Tony asked as him and everyone else rushed into the room. "Guys, get out of here." I gasped as his hand tightened around my neck. "Aw, not going to introduce me to your friends?" My brother feigned hurt. "Leave them out of this Adrian, just take me and leave them be." I tried to kick him in the head but he blocked it with his free hand. He looked at the rest of the Avengers and put them in the same state as Steve. "What the hell? I can't move." Clint grunted as he tried to break free. "His telekinesis is to strong to break free of, don't waste your energy and strength in trying." I strained, trying to swipe at him with my nails. 

I let out a small painful grunt when Adrian slammed me onto the floor. "Still weak." Adrian smirked as he cut my cheek with his thumb nail. "I'm not weak!" I kicked him off of me and rolled to the side, grabbing my dagger before lunging at my brother who was getting up. I tackled him to the ground and tried to slash his throat, but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me when the blade was just touching his neck. He easily threw me off and got on top of me, pinning both of my hands above my head with one of his hands as he used the other to move my head to the side, exposing my neck. I was about to kick him off, but he dug his knees into my thighs, pinning my legs down. "Sevens years I have waited for this moment." He looked at my hungrily. "Vulnus!" My dagger reappeared into my hands and I manage to stab my brother's hand with it, making him let out a small grunt of pain and get off of me. 

"You stabbed me you little bitch." My brother looked at me with a semi-shocked face. "Nooooo, really? Way to state the obvious." I scowled, holding up my dagger in front of myself. "You know, that hurt." He said as his hand started healing. "No shit sherlock," then I lunged at him, only to have him shove me off with a wave of his hand. "You know, I was surprised when I saw your performance last night. I never knew you could be that bold, and who knew you could be so wild in bed. I didn't expect from the old Captain either, but then again, I gave him a little push." Adrian smirked evilly. "You spied on me?! You messed with my boyfriend's mind!?" I snarled, tossing my dagger aside and lunging at him, tackling him to the ground and wrapping my hands around his neck. Adrian laughed and threw me off with a wave of his hand. "Now now, I was just seeing the world from your point of view. And I didn't mess with the old man's head, I only gave him a little push. Intensify his urges and such, you can thank me later. Oh wait, you can't, 'cause you'd be dead!" Then he just laughed hysterically. 

'Well, that would explain Steve's actions and behavior last night, there was no way he would do that on the second night.' I thought, earning a 'hey' from Steve. "Oh you know I'm right." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Oof!" I grunt when my brother tackled me and flipped me over to my stomach. "I wonder, what happens if an angel has their wings ripped out." I could just picture his evil smirk as he ripped the back of my shirt. I started to squirm and thrash about, trying to throw him off. I gulped and quickly unfolded my wings, whacking him in the face, making him get off  my back. I quickly folded my wings back into my back and grabbed my dagger. 

"You know what? I'm done playing around." Adrian's whole demeanor changed as he pinned me to the wall with is telekinesis power. "I'm going to enjoy this." He appeared in front of me. 'Damn speed.' I scowled as I tried to break free. "Now, this isn't going to hurt one bit. Oh who am I kidding, this is going to hurt like hell." He laughed before bitting my neck. Okay, it didn't feel bad at first, it was like a little prick... But then it hurt like a mother fucker. My body felt like it was on fire. I couldn't help but scream out in pain. 

I think he got to caught up in drinking my blood because I felt his hold loosen, enabling me to break one of my arms free. "Not today bitch." I growled, summoning my dagger and stabbing him through his heart. Adrian stumbled back and looked at me in disbelief. I fell to the ground along with the others, well they landed gracefully unlike me who just flopped onto the floor. "You think your stupid dagger can kill me? I have the same angel blood as you running through my veins." Adrian reached back and pulled out my dagger and threw it off to the side. I chuckled, which soon escalated to a laugh. Okay, I sound like some crazy lady right now. Probably look like one too. "What's so funny?" Adrian glared at me before falling to the ground. "What the fuck?" Adrian tried to get back up, but couldn't. "Devil's poison for the angel side, and a blade forged in heaven's fire and quenched in the holy lake for your vampire side." I chuckled, smiling triumphantly as I clutched my neck to attempt to stop the bleeding. 

It wasn't long until Adrian fell to ground and died. His body turned into a pile of ashes, but there was this glowing green orb above the pile of ashes. I slowly got back up on my feet and dragged myself over to it. "Serena, should you really be touching that?" Bruce asked me when I was reaching out for the orb. "I don't know, but I'm gonna do it." I chuckled, sticking my hand into the green orb. The essence of the orb snaked up my arm and to my head and disappeared. "Wonder what that was..." I thought out loud before falling backwards. "Got cha." Steve said from behind me as I fell into his strong arms. "Thanks... Babe..." Then the world went black.

~3 Day's later~

"Ugh..." My eyes fluttered open. "Guys! She's awake!" I heard Steve shout. "Babe, not so loud." I groaned, holding my head with my hands. "I thought that we'd lost you." Steve said as he pulled me into a hug. I sniffed the air a bit, scrunching my nose, "Ew, babe, you stink. No offense." "I haven't showered in three days..." He chuckled sheepishly as the others filed into the room. "How are you feeling?" Bruce asked as he checked my vitals. "Great actually. What happened?" I asked, sitting up. "You passed out. You've been out for three days." Bruce replied. I swear it just felt like a six hour nap. "Well, you can go when ever you feel better." Bruce said before walking out. 

"Let's go take a shower." I giggled at Steve, standing up and walking towards the door. Well, I thought I was walking towards the door. I ran into it. "Baby you okay?" Steve rushed over to my side. "Yeah... That's weird, I could have sworn that was slow enough for a walk..." I told him as he helped me up. "Maybe some things changed when that weird orb went into your body." Steve suggested. "Maybe..." I looked over to the table where a glass of water sat on top of it. I focused on the glass and raised my hand up to the air, making the glass float up into the air. Shocked, I lost my concentration, causing the glass to fall back onto the table, spilling some of the water that was in it.

"Did you just do that?" Steve asked, looking at me with an amazed look. "I think I just did," I looked down at my hands then at Steve, "I think I got my brother's abilities. Also, I think I have full vampire strength, speed, sight, and smell. Everything is more sharper, more clear, I can smell things that I couldn't before, and me running into the door before is proof that I'm faster. This is so  awesome."

The two of us went back to our bathroom and took a long shower. A very, very, very, long shower. We had a lot to catch up on. "I didn't think showers could get any hotter." I sighed with a big smile on my face. "Well, let's go catch up with the others. Tony has three boxes full of blood bags." Steve chuckled, kissing the hickey on my neck that he just gave me. "I love you Steven Grant Rogers." I smiled, turning around and looking up at him. "I love you too Serena Gabriella Ace." He smiled, giving me a long, passionate, and emotion filled kiss.

Those blood bags were gone with in half an hour. Although, I felt a little weird because everyone kept looking at me while I was downing those bags of blood. But then again, I stopped drinking out of the spout after the third bag and just started to bite right into the bag for the rest of them.

________________________

*Sobs* This is the last chapter mah peeps