Family Feud

Steve grabbed the weapon and the two of us booked it to the lab. "What is Phase 2?" Tony asked as we walked in. Steve plopped the weapon down on a table with a loud thunk. "Phase 2 is where Shield uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving to slow for me." Steve said in a slightly angry tone.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-" Nick started, but Tony cut him off, "I'm sorry, Nick." Tony shows us his computer screen, letting us see the plans for the weapons. "What were you lying?" Tony sounded slightly angered. "I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve bit out.

Everyone looked at the door when Thor and Natasha walked in. "Did you know about this?" Banner asked Natasha. But she avoids his question and says "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." Banner chuckled. "Loki's manipulating you." She continued. "And you've been doing what exactly?" Banner bit back. "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha said with her stoic face. "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." Banner changed the topic. "I'm curious as well Nick." I joined in the convo, crossing my arms.

My eyes followed Nick's finger that pointed at Thor, "Because of him." "Oh, playing the blame game now are we?" I chuckled to darkly for my taste. Thor was a little stunned when he was pointed out, "Me?" Thor gestured to himself. "Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Nick told him. "My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor argued. "But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Nick threw back at Thor. "Like you controlled the cube?" Steve jumped into the conversation. "Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor told Nick in a deep and serious voice. "A higher form?" Steve questioned, but went unanswered. "You forced our hand. We had to come up with something." Nick said in a flat voice.

"Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down." Tony said sarcastically. "Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Nick turned and directed his attention at Tony. Now it was bash Tony time. "I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep" Steve said, slightly glaring at Tony. 'Oh no, this is not going to end well.' I thought, getting ready to intervene when needed. "Whoa, wait, wait. Hold on. How is this about me?" Tony stepped up to Steve. "I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Steve's snidely remarked. "Oh no, you shouldn't have babe." I muttered, rubbing my temples. 

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor said, prompting a reply from Fury, "Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?"

Soon, everyone was arguing. Steve, Tony, and I argued while the other four argued among themselves. I really didn't want to argue but I had to back up my boyfriend. It's so weird saying that... I'm only backing him up because he is mostly right. "Shield monitors potential threats." I heard Natasha say. "And Captain America is on threat watch?" Banner mused. "We all are, even Dr. Ace." Natasha replied to Banner. Okay, that caught my attention along with everyone else's.

"Why am I on the threat list? What threat am I? Sure I can cut someone up but why would I do that?" I scoffed, crossing my arms. "Oh don't act like we don't know about you and the blood supply." Natasha said. "Uh blood expires, can't use expired blood, therefore ya gotta get rid of them, duh." I stated the obvious. "Uh huh, and just where do you dispose of the blood bags?" Nick questioned. 'In my stomach.' Was what I wanted to snidely remark, but I couldn't. "Bodily fluid disposal, where else?" I bit back rather harshly. "Then explain the lack of bad blood in the bins." Nick said, crossing his arms and staring at me. I had nothing to say back. "We've seen you leave with the boxes of blood bags. You want to confess now or do we have to interrogate you?" Nick continued when I didn't reply, "Well doctor?" He continued to push as everyones' eyes are on me.