Part 4

Oscar's p.o.v
I woke up wehn my phone started to call, so I picked it up and answer.

Me:
Hello?

Felix:
When are you comming? Everyone is waiting for you.

Me:
What? Where?

Felix:
On the studio. Where else?

Me:
I'll be there in 10.
I sat up in the bed and yawned. Wait? Is Felix there? I smiled and jumped out of the bed and found a ok outfit before I went out of my apartment and went down to the studio "There you are." I looked at some Foooers "Haha Yeah. Sorry I was late." They just smiled to me before I took some pictures with them "What was it with Felix? Is he okay? Did he drop out?" I smiled "No, he was just sick. He is here now." They smiled to me "That's good. Don't ever try to split up!" "We won't" I answer and walked in "See you later." I said and waved to them before I went inside.

"Oscar!" Felix said and ran over to me before he hugged me tightly "Hey Felix." I said a litte bit surprised, but I was happy about that. Now for the first time I realize how good he smells. Damn it. I lay my hand up to his head and let my fingers tickle over the hair in his nack. "What's going on here?" I could hear Omar's voice said and I pulled myself away from the amazing hug. "I'm here." He nodded to me and gived me a bro hug before we sat down. "How do you feel?" Felix looked at me "I feel good. It was good to talk with Ogge." I nodded to him before we started to write more on the song we are working on.

"Felix?" I sat down beside him in the couch "Mhmm?" He said while he was keep scrolling down on his phone "What is the actual reason why you didn't join us last week?" He looked at me and bit his underlip "I can't tell you." I lay my hand on his lap "Why not?" He looked down on my hand before he looked away "You will hate me or think I'm stupid." I sight "No, Felix we are friends. I will never hate you or think you are stupid." He bit his underlip again and looked at me "I...I.." I put two fingers under his chin and lift up his head so I looked right into his eyes. I could feel his breath on my lips, so close to each other. Just some centimeter, he was so beautiful and before I even knew it my lips was on his.

It felt so amazing for som randomly reason, they tasted so good and matched perfectly on mine. He lay his arms around me to get more into the kiss, I can't remember the last time I got this feeling. It was so special and it felt so damn good. When I understood that I sat and kissed my best friend and a boy I turned my head and he jumped a little bit back. I just stood up and walked out "Oscar?" He asked, but I just walked out. I took my hand up to my mouth and tried to take the kiss away from my lips with the back of my hand. Why did I kissed him? He is my best friend? What the hell is wrong with me?