Part 28

Oscar's p.o.v
I woke up from an awfull dream. That Felix and I broke up. I turned around to kiss him, but he wasn't there. Then I understood it. It was real. Felix isn't mine anymore. I can't see him loving me. I can't see his perfect smile. Drown in his lovely eyes. Kiss his perfect lips. Kiss him all over his perfect face. Love him. I can't have him in my arms. I can't do anything that I love, with him. I rubbed my eyes and now I understood that I was crying. I lost him, my other half. I can't do this. I need him, I need him in my life. I open my phone to get my mind on something else. I saw that I got one million text's from Omar and one from Kat. I sighed and open Omar's.

From Omar:
09.00
Are you ok?

09.05
Oscar?

09.10
I know you are hurted!

09.15
Can't you just talk with him?

09.20
Ogge and I can't do this alone. We need you both. And we need you to be happy!

09.25
Where are you? We are worried about you!

09.30
Hello?

09.35
DON'T TRY TO IGNORE ME! I'M TOO FLAWLESS FOR THAT!

09.40
OKAY! I'M GONNA FIND YOU!

09.45
I'm comming to your house now! I HOPE you are there! I know it's hard, but you can't hide from the real life!

09.50
I'M OUTISDE!

I sighed and wrote back to him

To Omar:
Get your ass upstairs...

I went into mine and Katia's conversation and started to read.

From Kat:
Hey Oscar. I heard about you and Felix. I know it's hard now, but you both will get trough it. We are all here for you both and this is the best for you. I think you two just think that was the right thing, but that you actually doesn't love each other in that way. I hope you will feel better soon and that we see you in the studio tomorrow. All Daff, Omar, Ogge and I want is you and Felix to be happy. We love you both okey? See you tomorrow?

I could feel the tears stream down my face again. I throw my phone in the clothes that was on the floor on the other side of my room. "Oscar?" Omar looked sad at me "I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE!" I screamed and everything inside broke me down. Why? Why me? Why us?

_______________________________________
I give you a new part in the middle of the night. Because. Well. I can