Part 25

Oscar's p.o.v
"We hope you like the surprise mash-up we did. We also got good help from our Foooer friend Tonje over here." I said to the camera and pointed at Tonje. She waved awkwardly to the camera and smiled a little bit. Felix let his hand on my lap and smiled to me "Keep your eyes up for some more good stuff. We love you so much." Ogge and Omar said with a smile. Felix stroke his hand up and more inside my lap. I looked at him with a little smile "Not now!" I whispered to him and he stopped to move his hand and lay his head on my breast.

We went up to the hotel to pack our things before we are going to sleep. We will be up early tomorrow to drive home. I jumped down in the on my back in the bed. I open my arms and looked at Felix who stood in the middle of the room. "Come here!" He smiled and lay down in my arms "Finally, just us two!" I kissed his for head and strooke my hand trough his hair "Finnaly!" He whispered and kissed my shortless breast. We just lay here and cuddle with each other, this is one of the best things with him. He love cuddling and so do I. "It's sad that they stopped us the last time!" I looked down at him "It doesn't surprise me that you say so..." He raised an eyebrow "What do you mean with that?" I smiled a little bit to him "I'm not sure if I want now. I wanna cuddle." He made his well known puppyface before he made his peddo smile. I didn't wanted to do anything with it so I just covered my face with my arms.

I could feel his hands stroke me all over my shirtless body "Felix." I whispered, but he just ignore it. I could feel his lips on my nack and a little moan escaped my lips "You like that?" He whispered and I nodded slowly. He let his fingers slowly tickle me right over my boxer line and a new moan escaped my lips "I though you didn't wanted to!?" He whispered and kissed me all over my nack and let his lips job on my hot spot "Oh Felix. Just do it. Please!" He smiled to me "You want me?" I nodded and bit my underlip "That's better." He whispered and kissed my lips before he started to job himself down to Ozzy. I let out more moans when he started to kiss me around my boxer line "Just take them off!" I said with a hard voice and he gived me his peddosmile again. He is so sexy and I am so lucky to have him in my life.

We lay down beside each other and I smiled to him "It was perfect." I whispered and kissed his cheek "I knew you wanted it.." I rolled my eyes "Yeah. I wanted." He smiled and kissed me softly. "OSCAR?" I could hear Daff yelled on the other side of the door "Really?" Felix looked angry at the door and I was about to went out of the bed "Ignore him!" He grabbed my hand and turned me around and in to a kiss "I want, but you know Daff. He will be angry!" He sighed and nodded to me. I put on my clothes on and was about to go out "Babe?" I looked at him "Fuck hair!" I blushed a little bit and he went over to me and fixed my hair "Better." He whispered and kissed my cheek before I went out of the room. "Hey!" I smiled to them when I closed the door, but let it go when I saw how angry Daff and Katia looked "What's wrong?" I asked "Is this True!?" Daff hold up a picture Tonje took of Felix and me when we kissed. I smiled a little bit to them "Oscar? Do you even know what you have done?" He open his arms in anger "You two destroy this shit! Do you even know how nearly we are to lose this band?" He yelled at me. "Daff. Calm down!" Katia tried "If this is over it's because of you two! This band is about to break! Are you happy now!?" He yelled and walked away in anger. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes. Is this the end of The Fooo Conspiracy? It can't be. What have I done? I don't want this!

_______________________________________
Oi oi oi. What's going on now?
Ready for some drama?

The Truth About TFCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें