Part 22

Tonje's p.o.v
I lay in my room and try to focus on some homeworks, but it doesn't work that good when all my thoughts is on four boys named The Fooo Conspiracy...I throw my math book to the other side of my room "I hate this!" I mumbled for myself and picked up my phone to stalk my lovers, they just posted a new photo. Felix was holding a guitar and stood beside Oscar who got a christmas hat on his head, Ogge sat down infront of them and Omar did a sexy pose. All dressed into some christmasy. I smiled and liked the picture before I started to read the text under the picture.

Going to surprice one more Foooer before we are going home. This has benig some pretty good days. We love you so much❤

I smiled. My gosh, I wish I was that Foooer. It would be amazing to meet the boys. I sighed and walked ower to my math book "I guess you is the only one I have now?!" I asked my book like it was going to answer me. I just shooke my head of the stupid thing I just did. "It's time to make a wish. It's time to make a wish..." I could hear someone sing. "You know me I'm a sucker for you" I could hear it was The Fooo Conspiracy that was singing, but where? How? "It's time to make a wish" they sang. I took up my phone to check if it started to play itself, but no. What the hell is going on? "I stare when you're coming through. It's time to make a wish. Your perfect eyes, fill my dreams, and got me down, to my knees." I looked desperatly everywhere. Where does that music come from? For some random reaction I looked outside the window. Just like The Fooo Conspiracy would stand outside my window and sing to me...

And there. Right outside my window. There. In the little snow. Was The Fooo Conspiracy. I ran down stairs and out to them in my night clothes. That was a white singlet so my neon pink bra showed PRETTY well and some black shorts. Socks? Noppe. Shoes? Who the hell have time to put on shoes when The Fooo Fuckings Conspiracy stand outside your house and sing It's time to make a wish to you?!

_______________________________________
I would so do the same as Tonje

Do you think this fanfic start to be boring or is it just me?

What do you think about the fanfic?