Part 31

Oscar's p.o.v
"Hello?" I asked "Felix?" I asked again and looked at my phone. He hang up. Why? Did I say anything wrong? What happend? I could feel the tears ran faster down my cheeks. What have I done? I can't lose him. Again. I can't. I can't get trough more pain now. I need him. I need Felix in my life! I tried my best to wip my tears away with my hand, but it didn't work. As more as I tried as more I cried. I could hear the doorbell make the anoying sound and I stand up. I tried again to wip my tears away so I could open the door. I let my hand to open the door and sighed, I open it and there on the other side he was. Felix. My lovely Felix. I was about to open my mouth to say something, but he just pushed me inside and close the door with his foot before he pushed me up against the wall and let his lips find mine. I closed my eyes and pushed him closer to me so I could kiss him back. I let my hands up to his hair and grabbed it. This feels so good, finally his lips on mine where they belongs. I open my mouth to let him inside and stroke my hands down on his body. This is one of the most amazing things we have ever done!

He took my hand and we run up to my room before he carefully pushed me down in my bed and his lips found mine again. His hands was all over my body and I slowly got tears in my eyes. I have missed this so damn much, I have missed him so damn much. I let my hands under his shirt and it went off. Everything inside me feels like it get back in place, I don't feel hurted anymore. Everything feels perfect here with my love. Felix Sandman. He quickly got my clothes off and his amazing smile was placed on his perfect lips before they was on mine again. He let his lips find their place on my hot spot and a moan escaped my lips "More...louder!" He mumbled and started to job on the spot so a new moan escaped my lips. He jobbed himself down and kissed my boxers "Please...Felix...I need you!" I mumbled and tried my best to get my boxers off. He smiled and took them off and so with his own before he let his lips find mine again "Felix...just!" Before I even could finish what I was about to say a new moan escaped my lips when he pressed himself down on me.

I lay down on his breast and just enjoyed to be with my love again. Settlement sex is the best sex, so many feelings and everything. I probably cried the whole time, but only because it was so good and I was so happy to have him here again. I placed some kisses on his nack and looked up at him "I'm so happy that you are here!" I whispered and plased my lips right under his ear where his hot spot is. "Is everything like it used to be between us now?" I smiled to him "If you still want me Enestad!" He whispered and I smiled to him "Of course I want you Felix. I love you so much. You don't even know!" He smiled to me and placed his lips on mine "I love you too Enestad. So damn fuckings much!" I started to blush a little bit and looked down "But..." I looked up on him again "What about the band?" I sighed. Fuck. What about the band. If we break up I can't handle to be in it because of the pain and everything. But If we get back together we Will probably break the band up. Why is this so hard? I don't want to choice! I want my Felix! And I want The Fooo Conspiracy!

_______________________________________
I think this fanfic is soon done. Not sure haha. We'll see.

What do you think Foscar does?

xx