Part 11

Felix p.o.v
Oscar and i walked home from the work "Do you have to go home?" I smiled to him "Oscar, I'll see you soon again. Just go home and find your things and come back to me." He smiled "I will miss you love." I smiled to him "I will miss you too handsome." I said and he kissed me before he walked home to himself. I just stood there untill I didn't saw him anymore and walked home.

"Mom?" I yelled to her "Yes?" She said and walked down the stairs with a big bag "Where are you going?" She gived me a little smile "I have a little job in London. So I won't be home before 22th december." I nodded, it's 22 days "Do you want to be home alone untill that or?" I smiled to her "Yes. That would be awesome. Oscar and I are friends again and he is comming over later today." She smiled to me "That's good. But I have to run. I put more mony on your card and if you need more, just tell me. Have fun baby." She said and kissed my for head and walked out "I'll take this." I said and picked up her bag "Thank you Felle." She said and I took it with me to her "Have fun mom." I said to her "Take care of yourself." She said and drived away. This is fantastisc. Me and my boyfriend alone in my house. We all knows what that means.

"Hey Felix?" Oscar yelled to me "Babe!" I yelled back and jogged out to him from the livingroom "I've missed you." He smiled to me and gived me a kiss on the cheek "So your mother isn't here?" I smiled "She went to London. She will be home at 22th december." He smiled to me "I look forward to 22 days aloe with you handsome." I smiled to him, he is so cute. "What do you want to do?" I asked and put his bag beside my bed "Hmm." He said with a little mysterious smile "Ohw." I said and gived him the same smile. Before I knew it he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me softly but with all the comando. It want even more hot after the time and before I even knew it our clothes was on the floor "Are you sure you want this?" I looked at him and he smiled to me "Felix, just do it. All I want is you. Please don't ask that much. I'm in love with you and I want you to be mine." I smiled to him and kissed him "I want you too." I whispered before I started to kiss him from his lips and down to his nack. I found his hot spot and started to suck on it so I made a hickey.

He turned us around and started to kiss me down my nack and down my body, I started to breath harder while he kissed me down and when his lips touched my hip on the right side a moan escape my lips. He looked up at me with a dirty smile and let his hands on both sides of my boxers and slowly took them off, he looked down on me a little while and smiled big to me before he started to kiss me up over my body again. I smiled and could feel how hard he is. I kissed him before I took away his boxers. I let my hand slowly stroke down to his private parts, before I grabbed him. A moan escape Oscar's mouth and I started to slowly move my hand up and down on his private parts. I started to move my hand faster and faster and his moans just get higher and higher.

"Oh FELIX! M-MORE!" He whispered sexy to me. I don't know how he could talk sexy to me now when he moan like that. But okay. "You want more?" I asked and give him my famous peddo smile. I went down and kissed his dick before I slowly started on a blowjob. "Jesus, Felix!" He moaned to me and I just did it faster and faster. "I'm so Damn fuckings closeeee!" He screamed, I stopped up and looked at him "Eyy. That's not fair!" I laughed a little bit "Up with your feets darl." I said and kissed his nack "That's better!" He smiled to me and lay his legs around my nack "Ready?" He closed his eyes and bit his underlip, before I slowly pushed myself inside him "Stop." He moaned and I stopped "Does it hurts?" He nodded and looked at me with tears in his eyes "Want me to stop?" He desperately shooke his head "Keep going." I nodded and pushed myself all the way inside him.

-To be continued-