Part 12

Oscar's p.o.v
"Oh gosh Felix!" I yelled when he started to move inside me. He lean down and started to kiss me while his hands was all over me "You're so tight babe." He whispered and kissed me again. I let my tongue lick his underlip and we started a hot kissing round. This is the best feeling I've ever had in my life. "Faster." I whispered between the kisses and he did like I said.

"My gosh. Felix. I'm so close!" I moaned and before he could say anything about it I come all over him and "Just. A. Little. Bit. More." He said and pushed a little bit harder before he come inside me "That was FANTASTIC!" he said and feel dwon beside me in the bed "Your fuck hair is sexy by the way." He whispered to me and kissed my cheek "So is yours." He laughed a little bit and i wrapped my arms around him "I hope I didn't took you too hard?" I shooke my head "No, it was perfect. I loved it." He smiled to me and I kissed him "Night Oscish." He whispered to me "Night Felixsh." I whispered and kissed his for head before I felt to sleep beside my lovely boyfriend.

I woke up the next morning and turned around to wrap my arms around Felix, but he wasn't there. I sight for myself and sat up in the bed before I checked all my social media as always. I stood up from my bed and it hurted me so much. I made a grimace and tried my best tog walk into the bathroom. I looked myself into the mirror, I got hickeys all over my nack and down on my chest. I smiled for myself and started to think about the Night before. It was so perfect. I smiled for myself once again and walked into the shower. I let the warm water stream down my body before I started to soap myself in.

I put on some clothes and a scarf to hide all the marks on me. I tried my best to walk down stairs even if it hurted like fuck I did it "The boys is comming over soon." Felix turned around and looked at me "Aha okey." I smiled to him and sat down "Gogh Oscar. Was I too hard for you?" I shooke my head "Don't think about it. It was perfect. I can handle this." He smiled to me "You have to tell me next time. I won't hurt you!" I smiled up to him "It's okay. Okey?" He nodded "Come here." I whispered and he leaned down so I could kiss him "Don't worry." He smiled and sat down in front of me before we started to eat "I'm scared they will understand if you use that." He pointed at my scarf "I know. But what am I going to say? I got hickeys all over my nack." He blushed a little bit "Maybe they won't say anything? Mine dosn't show." I laughed a little bit "Maybe your sister have some makeup here so I can try to hide them with that?" When hem was about to answer me the door open "Hello!" Omar and Ogge yelled to us "In here." Felix answer and I looked desperat on him "What are you talking aboupt?" Ogge asked and sat down beside me "Uhm..." I looked at Felix but he ignore it "Dang Oscar. What have you done?" Omar asked with a laugh in his voice "He just told me about a girl he met. He just told me about how sexy and good she is. Didn't you?" Felix looked at me and I nodded "She was so perfect."

We sat in the sofa with out phones just as always. I nailed the walk over to this sofa so I hope they don't think I lied to them "So. Who is she? What's her name?" I looked confused at Ogge "The girl who made that." He pointed at my hickeys "Haha aha. She is just a girl I met for some months ago. Her name is Amanda." He raised an eyebrow and nodded. Gosh I don't like to lie for them. But I won't let them know yet. I mean, We haven't told each other that we love each other. I don't know If it even Will happend...

_______________________________________
I don't have time to look for write mistakes. I'm at the hospital now (because of my little sister) so I don't have wifi. Sorry for that.

What do you think about this dirty part?
Want me to write more dirty parts?

I'm happy for an answer