Part 29

Ogge's p.o.v
I sat in the studio and texted secretly with Natascha under the meeting with the crew "Ogge?" I looked at Daff "Please try to concentrate. This is important!" I looked over at the seat where Oscar and Felix used to sit. Yeah. Used to. "Why can't we just leave this? They are not going to be here!" I looked over at Daff "They have to!" I shooke my head "They broke up because of what you told Oscar. They are both heart broken. All they do is cry, cry more than anything. You broke them and they will not handle to be here!" I looked at Omar and nodded to what he said "Well that's bad!" I nodded "I have something to do. Can I go?" He sighed "Just go. Both of you!" He mumbled while he started to read on some papires.

I looked myself in the mirror one last time. Hair? check. Shirt? check. Mustasche is ok? Check. Jeans? Check. I smiled to myself and walked into my bedroom, it was finally clean and looked good. I smiled and sat down in the bed and open my laptop, I went in on Skype and found Natascha. I smiled and call her on Skype. I feel a littlebit nervous to call her, I really like this girl and I won't ruin anything. I smiled when she answer the call and her beautiful face popped up on the screan. "Hey." I said and smiled to her. She is so beautiful, her lovely brown eyes, her perfect smile, her cute little dimple an everything. She is just so besutiful. "How is it going?" Her lovely voice played like music in my ears "I miss you." I made a little puppyface to show her how much I miss her "Aww Ogge. I miss you too!" I smiled to her "Soon Tascha. I will see you soon. I promise!" She smiled again "Oh my gosh. When?" I made a little half smile "As soon as I can!" Her smile grow bigger "My gosh. I can't wait!" I laughed a little bit "Me neither!"

"Oscar?" "Hmh?" I looked up from my phone where I was about to post a instagram post "You look so amazing today?" I smiled to her "And you look lovely today my love!" She blushed a little bit "Haha awe that's cute." She looked into my eyes and blushed even more "Gosh what I miss you." She mumbled and I gived here a half smile "I miss you too Tascha." I really miss her. I miss having her in my arms, cuddle with her, let my fingers play with her hair and most of all. I miss kissing her. "Do we meet before Christmas?" I looked at The date. 18.12 and sighed "Probably not. But before New Years Eve!" She smiled to me "Really?" I nodded to her with a smile. I'm planning to be there with her on New Years Eve. I want to kiss her when the clock turn midnight. I want to be there with her and show her how much I actually fall for her. I really like Natascha, more than I probably sould. But I don't care, love is something special and I want her to be my special one.