Part 8

Oscar's p.o.v
I don't know what to do? What if I'm really in love with a guy? I can't be in love with a guy? How do I know that I am in love with a boy? I don't even know how it feels? Or how it happend? "Who is the lucky one?" I looked at Felix "That's not important." I just want to throw myself over him and kiss him to death so badly, but he is probably straight. It was just a bad kiss, it wans't meant to happend. He probably hate me so much right now "Are you sure? You know that I'm here for you?" I nodded and smiled a little bit.

"Are you going to tell him it?" I looked at Felix. I can't tell him! "No, he isn't gay. And I think he is in love with someone else." He gives me a sad face "That's so sad." I bit my underlip "Yeah. Why am I even in love with him? I though I was straight?" He sight "No one know what they are before the love of their life is standing right in front of them. To be gay isn't bad at all. The only difference is that you fell in love with guys." I nodded to him "I know this come as a shock for you.." he interrupted me "It's okay for me. I respect you." He looked so sad or broken or happy? I don't know how to read him "I'm happy for you and I hope you two find each other." I gived him a little smile "I'm happy that I have you." He smiled and hugged me "I'm happy to have you too."

"So how is he? Is he close to you?" I smiled and nodded "He is amazing, so happy, full of energy. I feel so happy around him." He raised an eyebrow. I hope I didn't said too much now. What if he think that I'm talking about him? Well, I am talking about him, but he can't know that "Is it Omar?" I laughed "No. Not him. It's not important." I just want him so badly, his eyes, his smile, his dimples, he is just so perfect. The best choice I've ever took was to kiss him, but I wish so badly that I didn't broke it. What if I didn't broke it, he would be mine now? Or well, if he is gay? Probably not. "Oscar?" I looked at Felix "Are you okey?" I nodded "Why is love so diffecult?" Yes Felix, I'm talking about you. He gived me a half smile "I don't know. But you should try, maybe he surprise you?" I shooke my head "No, he hate me." He raised an eyebrow "I am sure that he doesn't. Why would he?" I raised my shoulders "He just do." He gived me a cute little grimace. "Whatever. Hungry?" He nodded quickly and start run down stairs "I'M STARVING!" He screamed to me. Yepp, that's the boy I'm in live with.

I walked downstairs after him and saw that he made some food in the kitchen. He looked so sexy, I looked up and down on his boddy with a little smile "What are you looking at?" I looked away and went over to the fridge and took out some juice "Was you looking at my sexy ass?" I laughed at him "No, I wasn't." He raised an eyebrow "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Okeey. Want some?" He showed me the pan with eggs in "Yeah sure." He smiled to me. God damn, he's hot. I sat down with the kitchen table. "Enjoy it handsome." He said, but mumbled the last so I almost couldn't hear it. "What did you say?" He freeze. What was that all about?