Prologue

Harry and Louis lived in a magical world, where very few people had some kind of special gift. Which meant that all those with gifts had to go to a special school to learn to control their powers.

Louis, Niall, and Liam are three bestfriends.

Louis has the power to control all water, in any form, thus including the water molecules in the air, the vapor, anything with water, he had a very rare and special gift.

Niall can turn into any animal that he pleased. All he had to do was think about the animal and he could turn into it, even extinct animals.

Liam has the power of telekinesis. He could move things with his mind.

Harry and Zayn are best friends.

Harry has the power of heat, fire, he can burn anything with the snap of his fingers, his gift was as well, very rare.

Zayn had the gift of telepathy, which meant he could basically control you and talk to you through your mind. He could also read your mind, he always knows what you're thinking.

All of these gifts were special, but not all were rare.

Louis and Harry had the rarest of them all, each only appearing only every other millennium, much less in the same generation.

Louis and Harry wanted to love each other, but their gifts being opposites, did not help.

The rarest of the powers were always the hardest to control.

AN Hope you guys like it so far, I've been wanting to write a book like this for a long time. By a long time, I mean about a week. This will be updated every Friday, I'll try to keep up, and maybe, if I feel like writing, it might be updated on other days as well. Bye