Chapter 10

Harry's POV

"W-What do you mean p-pregnant?" I ask right after Tim finishes his sentence.

"Yeah, what do you mean? That's impossible," Louis says, backing me up.

"It's exactly what I mean it means. Mr. Styles is pregnant and that's it," Tim says, strangely calm.

"So, you're telling me, that I, a boy, am pregnant. With a living person inside of me?" I say, still shocked at this news.

"That is exactly what I am saying," and right after, I burst into tears.

But the thing is, is that I'm Happy. I mean, the boy I love and I, created life, with our love. I have a growing baby inside of me. A little ball of life. A little baby. Growing. Inside. Me.

Louis pulls me into his chest and starts rubbing his hands down my back, calming me.

"A baby, Louis. We're gonna have a little baby," I say to Louis Once I've calmed down enough to speak without a sob interrupting me.

"A baby. Our baby. A little peanut," Louis says. And I look up into his eyes, and find that he too, has watery eyes. From joy.

"Babies."

"What?" Louis and I ask simultaneously, snapping our heads toward the person in which the voice belonged to.

"Babies. You guys are having twins," Tim shrugs.

"Twins?! Oh, Louis we're gonna have a peanut and-and a...... jelly bean," I say, turning my head towards Louis.

"That's right baby, a peanut and a jelly bean," he says as he nuzzles his head into my neck.

-

"Hey Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

We're currently, well I am currently laying down on the couch, and Louis is doing....something. He has his head on my almost non existent stomach. His hands are sprawled next to and above his head. So his hands are also on my stomach.

"Protecting my babies. All three of my babies," it takes a while for me to understand that I am the third 'baby', and that we are not having triplets.

"Why are you protecting them now? They're barely like a day old." After Louis and I had calmed down from the news that I was pregnant, Time told us a bunch of things. Like, I got pregnant Once Louis' sperm went inside of me. So, the babies are about one day old.

He also said that it's basically impossible for the babies to die. Because Louis and I can both heal instantly? I guess. So the babies will inherit that gift, which is good. And he said that the only way they could die is either I starve them (which I will never do to my peanut and jelly bean) or I die. And the only way I could die is if Louis kills me, which I am certain will never happen.

"I am never going to let anyone touch you or the babies. No one will ever hurt you guys. I will make sure if that." He says as he nuzzles deeper into my tummy. "I love you, which means I will never let harm touch you. And you're carrying my babies, so if harm doesn't touch you, harm doesn't touch the babies."

"OK, Whatever you say Lou," I say as I start to run my fingers through his caramel hair.

"Lou?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm hungry," I whisper. Tim also said that even though the babies can't die, it doesn't mean that I could eat a bunch of junk food. The babies' health is very important, we want them to be nice and strong when they're born.

"Alright, what do you want to eat?" He says as he gets off of me.

"Can you just get me a sandwich? Maybe two? Or three?" I ask with puppy dog eyes and a small pout.

"Alright love, I'll be right back," Lou says as he shuffles into the kitchen to fetch my food.

Another thing, Tim said that since I am a male, my body will try time get rid of my babies because they are foreign to my body. So I won't be pregnant for the full 9 months, like a woman would be. Instead, I will be about 5months pregnant, which is poopy because I wanted to experience the full pregnancy.

I always wanted to have babies, like get pregnant, not adopt and I'm just Happy that I have the ability to get pregnant. Speaking of males and pregnancy, Tim says that a male pregnancy has never happened, neither in the 'normal' nor the 'abnormal' species. So people at school might get really suspicious when my tummy starts to show.

Louis returns minutes after he leaves. He beings me 3 sandwiches. One of peanut butter and jelly. Reminding me of peanut and jellybean, except I would never eat them. Another of Turkey and lettuce. And the last, chicken salad.

I gobble all of them up in mere minutes. And Louis brings me some water to wash the food down.

Water. It gets me thinking. Will our babies have hot or cold skin like us? Well my skin doesn't feel hot, to me, but it does to others, Same for Louis, but his skin is cold. I think it's nice and warm.

Anyways, enough thinking for today. I'm gonna take a nap. I close my eyes and turn to my side.

"M'gonna take a nap."

"Alright baby, take a nap, good night."

AN chumpy, short chapter. Tell me if there are any mistakes. Make sure to read my other stories. Well, bye.