Chapter 7

I is not feeling good, so cut me some slack. Also, Harold is so pretty, I refuse.

Louis' POV

Harry Styles is kissing me, like right now. His lips are on my lips. My lips are on his lips. He's kissing me, but I am not kissing him.

I should change that. One problem though, I have never been kissed nor have I ever kissed someone, so I'm going to wing it.

I close my eyes and start to move my lips against his. My top lip is caught between his lips and his bottom lip is caught between mine. It's kind of awkward, but yet somehow perfect.

It's a sweet and innocent kiss and I like it. I also feel all warm inside, which is not normal for me, I'm usually always cold. And it's just something that I've never experienced before and I really like this feeling. Then I feel Harry move his arms and now his hands are on each one of my cheeks. He uses his thumbs to carefully and gently caress my face.

We keep kissing for about another couple of seconds, because you know, all good things must come to an end.

We part, but our foreheads are still touching, and I keep my eyes closed.

"That was the best first kiss," I say as I feel my cheeks heat up. I then open my eyes and gasp when I see piercing green orbs looking back at me.

"Can't argue with that," Harry says as he flashes a cheeky smile.

We then pull apart and just hug because it's not awkward like it would be with many first kisses. I guess it's because Harry and I are just comfortable with each other and I dunno, we just kind of click.

I snuggle into him because I feel tiny with him and he's just a bloody giant. Maybe it's a sign that we're opposites, maybe it was just meant to be.

-

About 2 hours later and Harry and I are snuggling on his couch in his dorm and we're watching some random movie, The Notebook, I think. I don't know, I'm not really paying attention, I'm too busy admiring Harry. And I'm assuming it's a sad movie because Harry is basically sobbing.

So I do something that any gentlemen would do, and I hug and comfort him. He's so sensitive, but it's OK, because I like it.

Harry snuggles into my chest and I hold him tight, to ensure him that I will always be here for him.

Even when he's crying over some movie.

-

Time jump, cuz I can. About 2 months later.

"Louehh," Harry whines from the couch. We've been dating for about 2 months, ever since we shared our first kiss.

"Yes, love?" I ask as I walk over to him. About a month after we first started dating, we exchanged "I love you's," because you know we just really felt that connection.

"Let's make love," he says as he hugs me. I wasn't really expecting those words to come out of his mouth, like it was a casual topic.

"What?"

"Oh, come on, I feel I'm ready and I want to get closer to you, more intimate, Yeah?" He says with puppy eyes. And I have been wanting to get closer to Harry, and I guess making love was the only way to truly seal the connection we have and take our relationship to the next level.

"Yeah, OK," I say as I lift Harry up and carry him to I guess "our" bedroom. It's his dorm, but I practically live with him since I spend most of my time with him. AN These people are special, so their dorms are like small, comfy flats.

I kiss him passionately as I walk down the hallway and open the door to the bedroom. I walk in and close the door with my foot, then I proceed my walk to the bed.

Once, I'm there, I lay Harry down on the bed.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask Harry as I slip of my shirt.

"Absolutely," he says with a glint in his eyes.

Before I know it, we're both naked and I'm hovering over him.

"Do you have any lube?" I ask against his lips.

"In the top drawer of the nightstand." Looks like Harry had planned for this to happen. Oh well. It is what it is.

I reach over and open the drawer. Sure enough, there's a medium-sized bottle of lube. I squirt some on two of my fingers and put them about a centimeter away time Harry's hole.

"This might hurt a little," I say looking into his eyes.

Harry whimpers in response, so push in one finger and he hisses at the pain and stretch. I wait a couple of seconds before he nods at me to move my finger.

I pull my finger out and then carefully push it back in, I repeat this process until Harry starts letting out little moans and I add another finger.

He hisses again, but then motions for me to move. I pull and push my two fingers and then I scissor him. He starts moaning louder and I pull my fingers out, thinking that his hole is opened enough.

"Condom?" I ask him as I wipe the lube off of my fingers by wiping my fingers on the bed sheets.

"No, wanna feel all of you, skin-to-skin contact," Harry replies with his eyes closed.

I nod, even though he can't see me and lube myself up. I line myself at his hole and hesitate a little before I slowly push the tip in. I push in inch by inch, not wanting to hurt my delicate and adorable boyfriend. Once I'm fully in, I wait for Harry to adjust and tell me that he's ready for me to move.

"OK, you can move now," he says after a couple of seconds.

I nod and pull out, leaving the tip in, then I slowly push back in and groan at the tightness that is Harry. He; however, whimpers a little then let's out a small, pleasurable moan.

"Oh, Louis," Harry moans, which makes me impossibly harder and more turned on.

I keep thrusting and kiss him, because we are making love and I can practically feel the love in the room.

"I love you," I say against his lips.

"I love you too," he says a little out of breath, from the pleasure that he is receiving.

Soon enough, Harry comes untouched, all over his stomach, which makes me come inside if him. I pull out once I come down from my climax and he whimpers at the loss and at the pain from the stretch.

"I loved that," Harry says as I go to the bathroom to grab a rag to clean him up.

"Me too," I say walking back into the bedroom. I go over to him and clean his stomach and his leaking hole.

I then throw the rag into the hamper, and Harry and I fall asleep, snuggled up to each other, in each other's embrace.

An, okay, I know that was the shittiest and most crappy smut that has ever been written and I know you guys probably think that's it's too early for them to have sex, but I has plans for this book. Trust me, Yeah? Oh, Yeah, there will also probably be mistakes. Don't forget to check out my other stories. Well, bye.