Chapter 19

The next morning, Harry wakes up feeling like he needs to throw up. He rushes out of bed and runs to the bathroom, barely making it before he's throwing up his sandwich.

Harry hates throwing up because it usually means means you're sick. But he's happy he's throwing up because that means that he probably already has morning sickness, which means a baby.

"Harry babe, are you OK?" Louis asks, quickly getting to Harry's side.

"Yeah, it's just, I mean I threw up. I threw up, Louis. I could be pregnant!" Harry exclaims, throwing his arms around Louis' neck.

"This is so exciting!" Louis yells, kissing Harry on the lips, Even though he just finished throwing up. Louis doesn't care, he's just excited.

"I love you Lou," Harry say as he starts tearing up.

"I love you too Haz," Louis replies.

"What's going on in here?" Liam asks as he runs into the bathroom, followed by Niall and Zayn.

"Morning sickness."

"Oh, OK, I thought-" Niall starts, but is interrupted by Zayn.

"Did you say morning sickness?!"

"Yeah, you know when someone is pregnant and they- wait you're pregnant?" Liam says, bit quickly realizes why Harry has morning sickness.

"Yeah, I think so," Harry smiles, looking down at his flat stomach.

"Time for a pregnancy test!" Niall yells as he turns into a bird and flies out of the castle.

"Where's he going?" Louis questions.

"To the store to get Harry a pregnancy test. I read his mind," Zayn replies.

"Well, I hope he hurries back," Harry smiles, still admiring his maybe pregnant stomach.

"Might as well get started on breakfast while we wait, yeah?" Louis changes the subject.

"I guess," Liam yawns as he walks to the kitchen.

About and hour later, the five boys are eating pancakes for breakfast and Niall has given Harry about 5 pregnancy tests to take after he is done eating breakfast.

"Are you done eating now?" Niall asks. He's tired of waiting for Harry to finish eating, he just want some confirmation that Harry's pregnant.

"Calm down Niall."

"Well I want you to be pregnant," Niall whines and pouts.

"Lucky for you, after asking 10 times, I'm finally done so I can go take those tests."

"yes," Louis whispers and everyone turns to look at him. "Um, nothing. You guys didn't hear anything right?"

"Nope, Nothing at all," Zayn winks.

"OK good. Um Harry, better go take those tests just to assure Niall that you're pregnant," Louis says nervously.

"Yeah, I'll go take them. Be right back." Harry stands up from the table, grabbing the tests, and walks to the bathroom.

"Uh Harry?" Louis speaks, grabbing Harry's attention.

"Did you follow me to the bathroom?"

"Yeah whatever. Um, can I like be there with you, you know, when you take the tests?"

"Louis, you don't have to ask, this is your child too, you just come along," Harry smiles. He extends his hand so that Louis can grab it and when he does, they walk to the bathroom together. Louis closes the bathroom door, locks it, and waits for Harry to pee.

"Um, can you turn around?" Harry asks.

"Why? I've seen you naked before, nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah, but it's weird peeing in front of someone."

"Alright, I'll turn around," Louis gives in, waking to a corner and standing in it, as if he's a little kid in time out.

Harry opens all five of the tests, pulls down his trousers and boxers, and well, pees on the tests.

After he's done peeing and pulling up his boxers, he tell Louis he can look now. Harry puts the tests facing down, he's too nervous to immediately see the results.

"Now we wait for a couple of minutes," Harry says, grabbing ahold of Louis' hand.

After a couple of minutes, Harry speaks.

"It's time to check." He grabs one of the tests and turns over

"Positive."

He flips the next one.

"Positive."

The next.

"Positive.

The next one.

"Positive."

"And......."

He flips it over slowly.

"Positive!" Louis screams, immediately giving Harry a big hug.

"I can't wait. We're gonna be parents!" Harry cries.

"What? Parents? What?" Niall screams from the hallway.

"Niall, it's not nice to eavesdrop," Liam gets mad at Niall.

"All of the tests are positive, looks like there's a baby on the way."

"Zayn! You don't know that."

"Yes, I do, I read Niall's mind when he was listening to Louis and Harry's conversation."

"You guys are so hard to manage," Liam sighs in disappointment.

"Thanks," Zayn replies, pecking Liam on the cheek and walking away.

"Damn, I'm so lonely," Niall comments to a blushing Liam.

AN tell me if there are any mistakes. Well, bye.