Chapter 23

I think I'm going to start writing this story in 3rd person, only because it's easier.

Week: 10/20 or 20/40

"Louis, guess what day it is." Harry shakes Louis until he wakes, straddling his waist. Once Louis is awake (sorta, more like half awake), Harry starts to bounce up and down in excitement, directly on Louis' crotch.

When Louis feels Harry bouncing on his manhood, he sits up, wide awake and a groan emits from his mouth. Harry stops bouncing and frowns.

"Harry, baby, don't do that." Louis whispers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad, I was just excited." Harry says as his eyes start to well up with tears.

"I'm not mad. You just got me sort of excited." Louis replies whilst caressing Harry's cheek, trying to comfort his baby.

"Excited? I haven't even told you what today is." Harry explains with furrowed eyebrows. Louis chuckles and glances down at his hardened cock. Harry follows his gaze and his eyes go wide and a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"Um..." Harry didn't even realize that he made Louis hard, nor did he realize that it was hard while he was basically sitting on top of it.

"Just ignore it." Louis comments, trying to carry on with the morning.

Harry doesn't reply, too busy hungrily staring at Louis' bulge. He didn't tell Louis because he didn't want to bother him, but he's been a little horny the last couple of days.

"Harry, you alright?" Louis ask, confer written all over his face. Harry has been zoned out for a couple of minutes, just staring down at Louis' waist.

"Fuck me."

"W-What?" Louis' blue eyes are wide, clearly shocked.

"Please Louis, I need you. I need you inside me. I need you to fill me up. Please." Harry begs.

Louis' jaw drops, not used to this kind of talk from Harry.

"You d-don't have to if you don't w-want to. I'll understand if you don't want t-to see my fat, naked body, it-"

Louis immediately crashes his lips against Harry's. He didn't want his baby thinking like that. Louis is secretly turned on by Harry's belly.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just shocked. I love you and your body, I think you're absolutely beautiful and sexy." Louis takes off his shirt, using his powers to make the snow leave his body, and then Harry does the same with all his clothing.

"You look so beautiful baby." Louis starts to kiss Harry's body, his chest, his belly, his waist, his neck, his face, everywhere. Harry let's out little moans and speaks, getting hard, and just wanting Louis in him

"Please Louis."

"Anything for you darling." Louis makes his clothes leave his skin and then he jerks his hips forward, making the tip of his cock nudge at Harry's tight entrance.

"Please, just get it in me." Harry whines.

"You need prep." Louis reminds Harry.

Harry groans, and Louis grabs some lube from their bedside drawer. He quickly pours some on three of his fingers. Louis puts his arms around Harry and starts to circle his finger around the ring of muscle. Harry moans, just wanting Louis to do something.

Louis stops teasing, and pushes in two fingers. Harry gasps at the sudden stretch and hurries his face in Louis' neck.

"Please move," Harry whispers, wanting to feel pleasure. Louis listens and starts to pump his fingers in and out of Harry. Harry need something more, so he starts to grind down on Louis' fingers, lowering down at the same time that Louis is pushing up.

"Feels so good Lou," Harry moans.

"You're so tight baby, perfect for my cock."

A knocking at the door makes the two stop their actions.

"You guys fucking or something?" Niall's unmistakably Irish accent comes from the other side of the door.

AN I don't even know. Tell me if there are any mistakes. Well, bye.