Chapter 15

*continued from last chapter*

"Interesting. May I ask why you picked this name?" Liam asks jokingly.

"Shut up," Harry says with a small smile. You could tell it was forced. But at least he's smiling right? Most people would say that Harry and Louis are absolutely cold hearted, because they are taking the death of their children well.

But they're not.

People grieve in different ways. Most people cry. They start to remember all the memories of the deceased loved one. Which makes that person even more sad. Then that person falls into depression. And that could possibly lead to suicide if they fall that deep. And it's all because a person died.

Numerous amounts of people die everyday. Strangers die. But you don't cry. The thing that makes you cry, is that you knew your loved one. You were close to that person. You fucking loved that person. And that's what makes you cry, and makes you sad.

But Harry and Louis aren't most people. They're different. So they didn't get as sad, so they didn't get sad. They got mad, but they also got sad at some times, just not all the times. You could say they had mood swings. But you never knew when they would come.

"So are you guys going to live in here forever?" Zayn asked the couple.

"I don't know. I quite like it. It has Louis' Ice, my fire, I say I could live here for a long time. I mean all I need is Louis, and I could
Live in peace. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him," Harry finishes as he stares deeply into Louis' eyes. Then the two lean in and share a chaste kiss.

"You know nothing could happen to me, Love," Louis replies when they part.

"We're technically invincible," Louis adds.

"Anyways, um, Louis and I could make you guys a room, just tell us where you want it. We didn't really make that many rooms in here, we built it quickly. Plus it's really big," Harry says, looking down.

"Well, just give us a moment to clean up, so excuse us if you will," Louis says. He then helps Harry stand up from the chair he was sitting on.

They both go to the other side of the room, and Harry creates a ball of fire with a flick of his wrist. He then shoots fire from his hand, like a flamethrower, and he manages to melt the ice, forming a square-like room. Louis quickly gathers water molecules from the air and decorates the room with the necessities of a washroom. Like a toilet, a sink, a bath, toiletries, etc.

Then they went inside the room, and Harry added his flame to the bland, icy room. After they were inside, Louis created a door and once again, Harry added his flame.

"Could you please get this blood off? I don't like to be reminded," Harry says with sad eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't like to be reminded either," Louis replies.

"Wait," Harry stops," I think I'm gonna burn this shirt, too many memories," he further explains and Louis nods, completely understanding Harry's reason for wanting to burn the shirt. Besides, there was a giant tear in the middle, where Tim cut Harry.

Harry snapped his fingers, and the shirt completely disintegrated, falling to the floor in the form of ashes. Harry then snapped his fingers again, and the same happened to Louis' shirt. Under both their shirts, they were caked in dry blood.

Louis couldn't even look at the blood of their young, so as fast as he could, he obtained water, and washed the blood away. Harry created a drain by melting and evaporating some ice, and the water and blood mixture fell in.

It was at that time that they both realized that they were both idiots, because they didn't have any other clothes.

"We don't have any other clothes," Harry states the obvious.

"We could just create clothes, with our powers. I can make a shirt out of snow and Ice crystals, you can make a Fire shirt or something," Louis says, thanks to his quick and smart thinking.

"Oh yeah. Damn Louis, I didn't realize you were that smart," Harry compliments, smiling just a little.

Louis does what he said he was going to do, and makes his shirt. It comes out quite nice, and he's proud of himself. He makes a blazer made from snow, and makes an Ice necklace/shirt to cover the skin that's visible.

 He makes a blazer made from snow, and makes an Ice necklace/shirt to cover the skin that's visible

Hard simply ignores Louis and makes his own thing. He makes his skin hot, very hot. And it causes his skin to turn black, and crack with small lines of fire, going in between the crevices. He figured out he could do that when he was 12. So its easily irreversible, nothing serious. The black skin covers him up, like a shirt. Along with the small cracks gilled with fire, he sets his skin on fire, bit it doesn't hurt or affect him.

 Along with the small cracks gilled with fire, he sets his skin on fire, bit it doesn't hurt or affect him

"You like nice," Harry tells Louis.

"You look beautiful, as always," Louis replies, which makes Harry blush.

The two boys walk out of the bathroom, and back to their three best friends. When the three boys spot them, their eyes go wide and their mouths fall open. They've never seen the two dress so nicely.

"Alright, so let's make this house a home, shall we?" Harry says, and for the first time, he actually smiles a real smile.

AN I tried. So fight me. Tell me if there are any mistakes and don't forget to check out my other stories. Well, bye.

Ziam or Ziall?