Chapter 18

Sorry that this is late.

The boys all head back to the island and into their humongous home. When they arrive, they head to he kitchen to put up most of the groceries.

The only things that remain Once they're done, is bread, peanut butter, jam, ham, cheese and mayonnaise.

"Well, looks like we're having sandwiches for lunch or dinner, or Whatever," Louis announces.

"I'm just hungry and I want food," Niall Says, waking towards the counter, where the ingredients were.

"I don't wanna make a sandwich," Zayn complains.

"You guys are lazy," Liam responds, using his telekinesis to make himself a ham sandwich, while Niall nibbles on some bread.

"We're lazy?" Harry questions.

"Very," Liam says as he spreads mayonnaise on the bread using a plastic fork.

After Liam finishes the rest of the boys make their own sandwiches. Except for Zayn, he made Liam make him one. Niall Makes a sandwich with all of the ingredients, Louis and Harry eat the Same kind of sandwich: a Ham, cheese, and mayonnaise sandwich.

They all eat in silence in the big dining room. It's kind kg awkward, but no one really seems time care.

-

As the weeks fly by, everyone seems to get used to living together and Louis and Harry finally finished with building new rooms in the house. They built a small gym, a pillow/snow room because they can, and as much as it hurts them, they also build a nursery.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I want a baby. I want to try for a baby," Louis says, his voice shaking.

"Really?"

"I really want a baby with you Haz," Louis confirms, as tears start to from in his eyes.

"I want one too," Harry trembled, and now they're both crying.

Louis grabs Harry's hand and lead him upstairs, to their bedroom.

When they enter and the door closes behind them, Louis kisses Harry slowly. Harry's arms snake around Louis' necks small Louis places on hand on Harry's waist, and the other on his small, cut bum.

They both undress slowly, and by slowly, I mean they use their powers to get naked. They basically made their clothed from their powers.

Anyways, Louis leads Harry over their bed and gently pushes him back. Louis then climbs over Harry and grabs both of their dicks, and starts to stroke them together, in his small hand, getting both of them fully hard.

"Please Louis," Harry begs.

Louis doesn't respond, but instead, he reaches over to the bedside take and gets lube. Where did he get it from? Harry doesn't know, he's just glad Louis has some.

Louis squirts a decent amount on two fingers, and enters one into Harry's tight muscle. Harry squeaks since he's not used to it, they've only had sex Once.

Louis gives Harry time to adjust and starts to move his finer in and out of Harry.

"More," he moans and starts to grind down on Louis' Single finger.

Louis then inserts another finger into Harry, and immediately starts moving them in and out. The whole time Louis watches Harry's facial expressions and feels proud because he is the one that makes Harry feel pleasure.

"More, Please more Louis, " Harry pants out in between moans, eyes closed.

While Louis pumps his fingers inside of Harry, he uses the other hand to lube up his cock. So when Harry begs for more, Louis definitely gives him more.

He slips his fingers out and Harry thinks he's coating his fingers with more lube but Louis is lining up Harry's entrance.

"Lou-"

Harry is cut off by Louis slamming into him. He let's out a scream of pain mixed with pleasure as his eyes shoot open and tears start to run down his cheeks.

"You're so tight my love, feels so good," Louis whispers and then he pulls out, leaving the tip in, and slams back into Harry's hole hitting his prostate causing Harry to scream again. And now they're pretty sure that the three other boys can hear them having sex.

"Deeper," Harry moans out, dragging his nails down Louis' back, leaving Red marks on the tan skin.

Louis starts to thrust faster and harder into Harry, making the bed shake. He keeps thrusting until Harry comes all over his stomach, then Louis follows as he cums into Harry, filling him up with his seed.

"Do we have a baby now?" Harry asks as Louis pulls out and Louis lays down next to him.

"I don't know Love, we have to Wait and see."

AN I can't write smut! Yay. I tried. Anyways I was writing the Chapter, and I was all like, "this is more one Direction than Larry," would then I was like "they should have sex!" So I made them have sex. Yay! Tell me if there are any mistakes. Well, bye.