Chapter 21(side ship)

Lol never mind that last AN.This will be a side ship chapter because I feel like it. :P

Recently, all Liam seems to think about is Zayn. Liam thinks about Zayn all the time, he could be looking outside and he sees a bird that he reminds him of Zayn. Or some grass that reminds him of Zayn. Everything reminds him of Zayn.

And as for Zayn? All he thinks about is Liam. Zayn has been admiring Liam ever since they met, memorizing ever single detail in his face and permanently inking it into his brain. He loves Liam's brown hair, his chocolate eyes, his smile, the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles, the way he sings(he's heard Liam sing in the shower before, but no one has to know). Zayn believes Liam has the voice of an angel.

Liam is currently laying down on his bed, thinking about Zayn, honestly Liam could never get tired of thinking about Zayn. Zayn has to be the most interesting person Liam as ever met, despite Zayn being very quiet and almost never talking.

"Ask him out."

A voice in Liam's head says. Or so he thought. It was Niall, in the form of a gnat, and he used his human voice to whisper in Liam's ear. Then he flew away, and went under the door, to the kitchen where Louis and Harry were

Liam listened the voice "inside his head," and he thought that maybe he should ask Zayn out. He's got nothing to lose. So why not?

Liam gets up from his bed and out his bedroom door. He goes to Zayn's door and decides to just to for it. So he knocks.

Liam stands outside, waiting for Zayn to open it. When Zayn takes too long to answer, Liam thinks that he should just give up, so he turns around and starts to walk away. At that moment, thee door swings open and Zayn pops out from behind the door. He's wearing a lavender sweater with some grey sweats. And his hair is in a perfect fringe, white-framed glasses rest on his nose. He's also wearing his balck earrings, which Liam loves.

Liam can feel his eyes start to glow purple, which is the color of eyes he was born with. Zayn notices the changes of eye color and he looks at Liam with a knowing look.

Liam grows embarrassed and his cheeks start to turn red as he looks down. Liam feels so small and vulnerable when he gets shy and embarrassed.

"Hello Liam," Zayn speaks from the doorway. Liam looks up and notices that Zayn's eyes have also changed color. His eyes have turned orange. Not an ugly orange sweater type of orange, but e beautiful shiny, sunset orange, Liam decides.

"Um, hi Zayn," Liam speaks up. He has gained his confidence back, now seeing that Zayn also likes him. Liam steps forward, towering over Zayn. Zayn now feels smaller and a little scared at the way Liam looks right now, but it's secretly turning him on.

"What can I, um, d-do for you?" Zayn stutters, getting nervous.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me?" Liam starts to step closer, and for every step he takes forward, Zayn takes a step backward.

"Uh, yeah, I would love to." By the time Zayn has answered, Liam has his arms pinned down to the mattress next to his head, and is leaning down to kiss Zayn. Zayn closes his eyes as he sees Liam inch closer. When Liam feels his bottom lip brush against Zayn's top lip, he closes his eyes

Liam seals their lips together and Zayn swears he feels actual butterflies in his stomach and lips feel as if they're tingling because of Liam's lips touching his.

Zayn kisses back and wraps his legs around Liam's waist, wanting him to get closer. Liam gives him what he wants and he gets closer to Zayn, at the same time, he deepens the kiss, by prying Zayn's lips apart and sliding his tongue in. Right next to Zayn's.

Liam swirls his tongue inside of Zayn's mouth, wanting to taste everything. Zayn happily let's Liam kiss him and let his tongue roam his mouth.

Liam's restrain on Zayn's arms has gotten weaker, so Zayn yanks his arms back and wraps them around Liam's neck. Bringing Liam closer, if that's even possible.

Liam decides it's OK to take it farther, and he starts to grind down on Zayn. Zayn gasps as he feels Liam's erection press down against him. Did I do that? Zayn thinks. He gets our of his thoughts when Liam grinds down harder and Zayn surprises himself by letting out a moan.

Liam feels proud of himself when he hears continuous moans and he detaches his lips from Zayn's. Zayn starts to whine when he and Liam are no longer kissing.

Liam cuts his whining off when he starts to nip at Zayn's neck. Zayn squeaks at the foreign feeling and soon all the sucking and kissing start to feel pleasurable. Zayn starts to run his skinny fingers through Liam's brown, soft hair.

Liam simultaneously sucks Zayn's neck and grinds down on him. Zayn can feel his cóck harden and press against his boxers. Liam can feel Zayn's bóner, and he grinds harder, loving the friction that their two cócks create when they rub against each other.

Liam moans, more like groans, and sucks harder on Zayn's neck that will for sure leave a nasty purple bruise. Zayn opens his mouth in pleasure and moans, loud. Not really caring at the possibility that the other boys will hear them doing these naughty things.

It feels like they're the only two people in the world, just enjoying this moment that might look like it's only lust, but both boys know it's more than just a horny make-out session. So much more.

Once Liam feels satisfied with the love bite he has created, he attaches his lips to the other side of Zayn's neck and start to suck and nip at the sensitive olive skin.

"Oh yes," Niall says from outside the door. He was filming the whole thing with a camera. Liam didn't close the door all the way, so Niall filmed the whole scene through a crack in the door.

"This some good shít. I ship it, they will be....Ziam. Oh yes," he whispers once he thinks that he has enough footage to use against them one day. He scurries away to his room before anyone can catch him spying on Liam and Zayn.

Downstairs, Louis and Harry are discussing what they think is happening upstairs, where they think moans are coming from.

"Pretty sure they're fúcking," Louis flat out states his opinion as he sips his cup of tea.

"Louis!" Harry scolds.

"What?! They probably are."

"Eh, probably."

AN oh yes.

Tell me if there are any mistakes. Don't forget to check out my other stories. Well, bye.