Chapter 11

I don't know why, but autocorrect capitalizes some words, it's weird.

Harry's POV

"Good morning."

I open my eyes and I am met with Louis' face mere inches away from mine. I blink my eyes and jump back a little. Not That I mind of course, just kinda unexpected.

"Good morning," I smile, still a little sleepy.

"Time for school," Louis says with small, but excited smile.

"Yeah, Yeah, Can I food Now?"

"Yeah, of course, anything for My babies," Louis says as He gets up from bed And makes His way out of The bedroom, into The kitchen.

I start You think About Zayn, And Liam, And Niall. I wonder of Louis wants to tell them About My pregnancy And That I'm having twins.

Louis comes back into The room with toast And eggs. I know This idiot can't cook, So I Don't complaint as I stuff My face With The food. I was starving, So It didn't matter that The eggs were slightly burnt Or That The toast was black.

"Hey Lou?"

"Yeah?" He asks as He changes into His school clothes.

"Are We gonna tell our friends About peanut And jellybean?"

"Um... Yeah I guess, I mean We have Nothing to hide And they're gonna end You finding out Anyways, So Why not Just straight up tell them, right?"

"Yeah, I'm excited."

-

Louis And I walk into The school, ready to tell our friends About peanut And jellybean. I'm a little nervous About their reactions, But they're our friends. Surely They would support us, Right?

We walk into The cafeteria And go sit at our usual table. It's In The corner, away from everybody else, for privacy reasons I guess, I dunno we just kind of chose it. Zayn, Liam, And Niall were already seated at The table, chattering amongst themselves.

"Hey guys," I say And get 'hi's' And 'heys' In return.

"So What Do You guys wanna talk About?" Zayn asks.

"Um, We actually have something to tell You guys," Louis says In a nervous voice.

"Don't be nervous, We're your friends," Liam says, picking up The nervous tone In Louis' voice.

"Yeah, it's not like You knocked Harry up," Niall says In a humorous way. Everyone chuckles at The comment And Louis And I Just stay quiet.

"Um, kinda," Louis says as He scratches The back of His neck.

"Ha ha, real funny Louis, Now come on What did You guys wanna tell us?" Niall says.

"No, I'm being serious, Harry Is pregnant."

The three boys start to laugh, But quickly stop When seeing our serious faces. Liam still has a smile on His face But It drops And His face turns serious.

"Wait You guys aren't kidding?" He asks as He moves His hand between us.

"Nope, I'm pregnant, With twins actually," I speak up, And rub My belly to add to The announcement.

"But You're a guy......unless You're not," Zayn says as He eyes Me up And down.

"I am a guy, But I'm a special guy," I say.

"Well In that case, congratulations, I guess?" Zayn says as He moves towards Me to hug Me.

"Yeah, Congrats," Niall says.

"Wow twins," Liam says, still clearly shocked at The news.

"Yeah, peanut And jellybean," I say, looking at Louis.

"Please tell That Is not What You're naming them," Zayn says as He rubs a hand over His face.

"No, That's ridiculous, Those Are Just nicknames, Since We Don't know The genders," Louis says from next to Me.

"Ok, You guys cannot And I mean cannot tell anyone About This," I say In a serious and stern manner.

"Why?" Niall Asks.

"Just Please," Louis says In a pleading tone.

"OK, We won't," Liam says, speaking For everybody.

"So How far Are You?" Zayn asks. He sure Is asking a lot of questions, I wonder Why He's not using His powers. Maybe He Just wants to give Me some privacy. AN let's Just say He's two days Because I Can.

"About two days," I say, looking down at My tummy.

"Ugh This pregnancy Is gonna take forever!" Niall Groans.

"Hey, You're not The One carrying them, So shut up. Besides The pregnancy Is only going to take five months."

"Really?! In That case-" The bell rings,cutting him off.

"Guess we'll talk about It later." Louis says as We stand up.

And With That, We Head to class.

AN chumpy Chapter honestly, I'm Just sleepy And hungry. Check out My other stories, And tell Me if there Are any mistakes. Well, bye.