Chapter 6: Not a Place For A Good Girl!!

I was dumbfounded, I had absolutely nothing to wear. I had laid out every outfit imaginable that wouldn't make me look like I was trying to impress him and none of them looked remotely like anything I wanted to wear. I picked up the green tank top again and looked it over, way too Saint Patrick's day.

"What are you doing?" Leviticus asked coming into my room with out knocking, I did my best to ignore him. I picked up my red tank top, way too trying to be hot.

"Im going out with Sunny." I stated blandly picking up a tight fitting black t-shist that had the Nerds candy logo on the front in purple letters. PERFECT!! I threw it on the bed next to my pillow and started to go threw my bottoms.

"Then why are going through your clothes like that?" Leviticus asked as I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans with holes stretching from the thigh to the knees, just to put them back because I knew my mother hated when I wore them.

"Because im a girl, it's sort of what we're best at," I stated rolling my eyes. I pulled out some light colored skinny jeans that looked a little faded and tossed them on the bed before grabbing my shirt and pants so I could change in the closet. When I came out my brother was still sitting there.

Unfortunately.

"So you're getting dolled up for Sunny? Because rumors is her and the other Cheer zombies are throwing a sleep over in houston for the weekend. Someone birthday." He sighed looking at me roughly.

"We'll maybe im going to Kylee's, i'll text her." I frowned feeling caught in my lie. HE shook his head and left the room without another word but I knew this meant  trouble when I got home. I pulled on my black converse boots and tied my hair in a side ponytail with curls before grabbing my purse and headin to the park to meet Carol. She decided to drive me because she lived closer and the boys had to get ready for work.

Carol's car was pretty, a nice dark purple with a black convertible top and all white seats, I was jealous. I can't wait till I get my car! 

"So you and Elijah?" She asked putting the car into drive and we started off on a road I had never been on.

"NO, NO NO NO, not me and Elijah." I giggled nervously, me and Elijah didn't like each other. We had just gotten out of a argument we never even discussed. Im supposed to still be mad at him, but, it's kinda hard to be mad at him.

"Sure, and bananas grow on apple trees, your friend Sunny's not a slut, and we really will use Algebra when we graudate." Carol smiled, had to admit I loved her sarcasm.

"Why do you think something's going on with me and Elijah anyway?" I smirked besides myself wondering how my family would react if I did decide to date him.

"Well there' the fact you held hands pretty much the whole rally. Plus, he was sooo worked up you said he didn't care about anything the other day, he actually was coinsidering going to church to prove you wrong! He's atheist ya know?" Carol smiled making a shapr left turn. 

"Elijah, church? No way! He was gonna go just to prove he cares about something?" I smiled feeling satisfied with myself.

"Yeah, prove he cares about his dad and his mom and his sister Joey. He sort of supports his family, dad's in prison. mom's on drugs, Joey's too young to get it." Carol shrugged as we pulled up to a shaddy looking building. She got out the car and I followed closely behind her.

The hallway was long and packed with men shouting names and placing bets, I haeard the name Storm come out of their mouths more then once. Carol passed the crowd and flashed a small card at the man blcking a door and soon we were let in. The room was smelly and there were lockers pinned to walls and I could hear showers running as Carol pushed me through yet another door this one having the names Elijah taped to it.