Chapter 12: Birthday Surprises (2/3)

(There will be POV changes in this chapter... just a warning)

************************************

Raine McGuire's Point Of View:

I stand there shaking, fear crawling under my skin with confusion spreading through my body.

"Wha-What are you doing here?" I asked shaking as I stood perfectly still.

"Hi beautiful, i've beem waiting for you." His tone said low. A black ski mask covering his face as he worr longsleeves. My body shook in fear this couldn't be happening! I jerked from the entrnace and ran outside into my driveway. I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me, I had to think quick. I ran towards the park. Night police were always over there making sure to bust up any suspicious activity. My feet hit the concrete causing me to remember I was barefoot and had left my clothes at Elijah's house. I could feel him getting closer and although I tried to run quicker the pain soring through my feet began to come unbarable.

"Come on Raine I just wanna talk to you, dont you miss me?" The voice spoke deeply. I had the urge to turn around but I didn't I knew better. I ran quicker letting a small scream escape my lips as I ran towards the playground, it was empty! The one time I needed someone to be there and it was empty! I stopped in my tracks turning around to see him getting closer at a rapid sped. I rushed into the forest without thinking trying to use each tree as a cover. I ran in zig zags to the point were I barely knew where I was. Multiple braches stuck into my feets soft flesh and suddenly my body fell to the ground causin me to tumble down a slope and hit my head on a rock. I laid there for a while in too much pain to get up. And thats when I felt it a heavy hand lifted me up by the back of my dress, ripping it alittle as it did so.

"You just got yourself into alot of trouble." The voice growled as I tried to fight back. I felt a sudden pressure to my neck as I realized he was holding up a knife to it. He walked me back towards my house before roughly throughing me into a van and speedin off as I passed out. I was going to die, I just knew it.

************************************

Elijah Storm's Point Of View:

I stepped out the shower and onto the wet tile floor of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my waist heading to my room. Raine hadn't called yet and frantically I didn't expect her to. It was barely 2 hours ago when she'd kissed me and it was obvious she regretted it. At least my mom and joey weren't here so I could relax alittle without the constant questioning and money "borrowing".

I pulled on a pair of boxers and some socks before taking the cameras out and hooking them to my computer. Editing the videos together sp you could see me and Rain smiling and the last thing you saw was our kiss, not her ask to go home. It looked romantic and hopefully if she ever talked to me agin she'd like it. As my phone began to ring I looked at the clock, just alittle pass midnight. I sighed and picked it up hoping it was Raine.

"Hey Elijah, it's Chase." I laughed me and him hadn't talked for months, he'd been so wrapped up in home school and boxing I hadn't seen him for a while.

"Whats up dude? Been a while, you to much a bitch to call or what?" I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up dude, Im callin' now aint I? Shit I just wanted to know if you wanted to hit the club with me or not? I need to get fuckin wasted and Jared say he and Carol got plans." Chase explained.

"See yo ugly ass in ten." I said hanging up and slipping on a white t under a grey button down and black jeans. Raine wasn't gonna call and I wasn't gonna sit around and wait for her.

************************************

Raine McGuire's Point Of View:

I wake up laying on something similar to concrete and a heavy metal chain wrapped around my neck. My hands are cuffed and the room is dark and smelly. I look at the silver bars and realize im still dressed but in in a cage. Panic rises as I reach out and took a bar being greeted with a painful shock. I jerk back afraid to be electrocuted again.

"Aw, your awake? Finally I was starting to think you were dead. Would've been a shame right?" He laughed and although I couldn't see him I knew he could see me. "Im going out for a while do go anywhere."

I sat for 30 minutes making sure he was gone before reaching into my hair searching endlessly for a bobby pin. I HAD to have one!! I finally found one and unlocked the cuffs afte 20 minutes of wiggling them bobby pin around. But then came the problem of being shocked when trying to unlock the cage. I braced myself and reached out before grabbing the lock in my hand and wiggling the pin around in it until I couldn't hold onto the lock anymore. Tears filled my eyes and I thought abiut never getting out. I pushed my body away from the cage door, my hands I knew had to be more than red from the hot metal they'd just been clenching to. I balled up on the concrete ground and sobbed, this wasn't fair.

What had I ever done to deserve this?

************************************

Elijah's Pov:

Girls were all over me and the drink in my hand just might have been my 8... or was it my 10? O don't remember but then again, I dont care. My fake ID said I was 22 and the bartender was too busy crying over some guy to give a damn about me.

THANK YOU GUY WHO BROKE HER HEART!!!!

I began to stumble and placed my hand on this chicks ass in order to keep balance, she didn't mind.

"Hey there sexy, aren't you alittlw young to be in here?" A red head with GIANT boobs asked as she walked over to me.

"Im as old as you need me to be." I said lamely walking over to her.

"Little boy i'd rock your world, trust me." She smiled her lipgloss shining in the lights.

"And i'd bust yours, what wrong you scared?" I smiled gripping her ass and pullin her body close as I notices Chase halfway fucking some blonde girl on the dance floor.

"And if I am?" She chuckled.

"I hear it's best to conquer your fears and um... I'd be delighted to show you what a man I really am." I grinned.

"I wont tell if you don't." She smiled grabbing the side of my grey shirt and pulling me towards the back were the bathrooms were.

************************************

(A/N: Will Raine ever escape? Will Elijah screw that chick with red hair? Haha, you'll have to find out next time. CLIFF HANGER!!!!)