Chapter 1: New beginings

I woke up in a fright. My new alarm clock as loud as a fire bell.

"Stupid Clod". I whispered.

After i had gotten dressed and showered, i was ready to go to school.

"Peridot?! Are you ready for school?" My mother shouted.

"Yes mom." I yelled back. It was followed by a long silence....

I shrugged it off and got my things together. I just moved schools, because my father had to move cities due to his job.

I didn't really mind, i've moved schools a few times in the past, I don't see why this is any different.

This would be my last year in school, and then off to college. I turned 16 a few months ago. It didn't feel special like everyone said it'll be.

I finished eating my breakfast and heading towards the front door i said my goodbyes to my parents and left. I decided on walking to school since, taking the bus will only lead to me siting next to an unknown people who probably smells.

I wasn't excited at all about meeting new people. I never really had any friends. Unless you class your laptop as a friend.

My favourite subjects are I.T and D.T.
I.T just means working with computers and technology. D.T stands for Design Technology, when you make things using metal and other materials.

I love those two subjects so much, i even made mini robots at home.

When I arrived at school i headed for the office. Being greeted by a woman in her fourties perhaps, looking as if she just had her happyness taken away from her. I coughed trying to get her attention.

After that was sorted out, i made my way to my new class addressed by 11L. There are 3 other classes called, 11O, 11V, and 11E. Hm strange, it spells love. Ugh.

I sat down in my new class room. There were other students and peers all around me, but I didn't take much notice, although they didn't take much notice of me.

I sighd getting out my note book. It's filled with all my plans and sketches of robots and ideas.

I smiled down at my paper, not noticing a person sitting next to me.