Chapter 24: Day 2

"Rise and shine everyone." Pearls voice could be heard outside the thin tent. Awoken by the sound of Pearls enthusiastic voice, Peridot slowly opened her green eyes. She felt cold, maybe the tent door was open? She fully opened her eyes and realised Lapis wasn't here.

What the-?

Peridot got out of the tent, afraid a werewolf took her girlfriend. Once she had unzipped the tent she fell onto the ground.

"Oh hey Peridot." Said Steven in a happy tone of voice. Peridot looked up seeing everyone awake, including Lapis. Steven and the others were sitting on the fall trees they collect to sit around the fire. She let out a sigh of relief knowing Lapis was okay. Her girlfriend came towards her.

"Here let me help you." She held out her hand, which Peridot took. She tried to hide her pink cheeks as she stood onto her feet.

"Aww Peridots blushing." Cooed Steven as he made a heart with his hands.

"Hey get in there P'dot." Said Amethyst after giving a wolf whistle. Her friends comments weren't for say, helping with her situation at the moment.

"Shut up, you clods." Yelled Peridot. She realised she was still holding her girlfriends hand and let go of it. Lapis let out a chuckle.

"She's so cute when she's flustered isn't she?" Lapis bent down to her girlfriends hight and pinched her cheek.

"Lapiiiiis." Moaned Peridot.

"Okay fine I'll stop teasing you." She said before giving the blonde a wink.

Everyone was silent until Pearl spoke up. "Alright guys, today we're going to-"

"HAVE A WATER FIGHT!" Shouted Amethyst as loud as she could, possibly scaring some birds.

"Amethyst we can't have a water fight, because we don't have the proper-" Amethyst walked off as Pearl was still speaking. She walked over to Garnets tent and pulled out a big plastic bag. She grabbed it and walked back over the Pearl who still seemed to be rambling.

"You mean these?" Amethyst turned the bag upside down and let what it contained, fall to the ground. Huge water guns, and other kinds of water guns fell to the solid ground. Pearl stopped talking as soon as she saw the guns.

"Alright!" Shouted Steven making his way towards the toy guns.

"COOL!" Shouted Lapis. "I love water so this will be interesting." She said with a smile.

"H-how did you get these?" Asked Pearl, who happened to be quite surprised.

"Chill out P, it's not like they're illegal or anything. Plus Garnet said it will be a great idea."

"That's right." Said Garnet.

"Okay dokie, let's have us a water fight!" Shouted an enthusiastic Steven.

*Timeskip*

Dear god where is everyone?

Peridot walked alone in the forest. The only thing she could hear was her beating heart and the sound of her own footsteps. A beam of sweat rolled down her forehead. Not even Lapis was no where to be seen. It was so quiet here.

"HAHAHA GOT YOU!" A loud voice broke the silence. Peridot almost dropped her gun at the sound. The voice sounded a lot like-

"AMETHYST!" Looks like Pearl lost. Peridot ran behind a bush and sat there waiting for any sign of anyone. She really didn't want to be caught.

She heard something in the distance but decided to ignore it. Probably a small animal. Thought the blonde as she looked through the bush.

"GOT YOU!" Shouted a familiar voice. Peridot screamed in return as she got sprayed with cold water.

"LAPIS!" She shouted. Peridot was absolutely drenched. "I'm soaking wet!"

"Wow Peri I knew I was hot but do I really make you wet?" She said jokingly as she put the huge water gun on her shoulder. Peridot blushed but it was mostly from anger. Lapis was wearing nothing but a tank top and some jeans. Her flannel was wrapped around her waist.

She looked like one of those army girls from the movies. Thought Peridot.

"Whatever just help me up." Lapis pulled Peridot to her feet and the two smiled.

"Okay, head to the camp, Pearl should be there. As for me, I have some people to take care of." She said evily as she grabbed the gun, heading off into the opposite direction.

*Timeskip*

"I win." Said Garnet. Peridot couldn't tell if she was happy or disappointed.

"Alright Garnet!" Shouted Amethyst who came third. Lapis came second but Garnet shot her before she could pull the trigger.

"How did you know where everyone was?" Asked Peridot curiously.

"I can sense each and every one of you." She said. That's werid... Thought the blonde.

"Well done Garnet." Praised Pearl as she sat next to Amethyst and Steven.

"It was easy." Said Garnet blankly.

The girls, (and Steven), hadn't realised they spent the whole day playing with water guns.

"Wow, night time already?" Asked Steven as he gazed up at the stars.

"It appears so." Said Pearl.

"Let's eat, then we'll go to bed." Said Garnet.

Lapis turned to Peridot. "Did you have fun today?" She asked, her beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the night.

"Yeah, it was alright." Replied Peridot as she fiddled with her t shirt.

"Hey guys, we should totally go swimming tomorrow!" Said Steven.

"Sounds cool." Said Amethyst while helping Garnet with the food.

"That sounds like fun." Said Pearl who was busy sorting out the fire.

"I absolutely love swimming!" Said Lapis excitedly.

"Did you all bring your swim kits?" Asked Steven.

"Yes." They all said in unison. All except Peridot...