Chapter 26: Day 3

Peridot sat on a huge rock by the lake  alone. Waiting for the others she threw smaller rocks into the lake to pass time. She had told the others that she didn't bring a swimsuit, so she decided on sitting this activity out. She was in her own world. Thoughts of Lapis corssing her mind, she smiled at the thought of the bluenette.

"BOO!" Screamed a familiar voice behind her. Peridot jumped and let out a squeal, almost falling of her rock and into the lake.

"Lapis what the...heck..." Peridot looked up at the bluenette behind her. She was wearing nothing but a blue two peice bikini. A blush scattered across the blondes face. While Lapis smirked in aware of her girlfriend checking her out.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." She said blowing a kiss towards her girlfriend.

"W-whatever." She said folding her arms.

"You know you can still join me and the others in the lake." Said Lapis quietly.

"How?"

"You could... Go commando."

"WHAT?! I'M NOT DOING THAT?!" She shrieked and fell off her rock but not in the water.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want the others and Steven to see me."

"Oh yeah I forgot Steven was here... Wait you didn't say my name."

"What?"

"You didn't say me, when you said you didn't want the others to see you naked. Does that mean I'll get to see you naked?" The blush on Peridots face had gone from bashfulness to full on embarrassment. She felt her ears warm up with heat, her blood pumping faster through her vines, lighting her up like a Christmas tree.

"M-maybe, o-one dayy." She said.

"Hey guys we're heeeeere!" Shouted Steven while the others followed behind him.

"Wow Peri, you look like you need to take a dip or drink some water, are you feeling okay?" Asked Amethyst.

"M-me? I'm f-fine."

"Yup, she's good. We're all good. Now, let's go swimming!" Shouted Lapis.

*Timeskip*

"Hey watch it!" Shouted an angry blonde. Putting up her arms in defence from the water flying into her face.

"Oh come on Peri, it's only a little water ." Smiled Lapis innocently.

"Still." Peridot replied back. "I got to go." She added on, slowly getting of her rock and towards the campsite.

"Where are you going?" Asked Lapis curiously.

"I need a piss." Shouted Peridot.

"Oh, okay." Lapis let out a little giggle and continue to play with the others in the lake.

As Peridot walked towards the campsite she passed a few trees and found a spot to pee. She was about to unzip her trousers when she heard a familiar voice coming from the other side of the forest.

The blonde wondered who it was, so she walked towards the voice, only to discover more than one. She stood behind a thick tree, peaking over at the people.

Peridot let out a small gasp. It was no one other than Jasper and her bitchy friends. Yes, Jasper the jerk that punched Lapis in the face a while back. Peridot let out another gasp when she realised their luxury campsite. They had a proper BBQ, a proper camp fire, a cubical toilet, a cooler, and huge tents.

"Lucky son of a bitch." Breathed the blonde under her breath.

"Okay everyone you know why we're here, but can someone remind me." Yelled Jasper.

"To scare Peridot and Lapis out of the forest?" Replied one of her friends.

"Exactly. But we need to make them think that they were doing it to eachother, so then they'll break up." Peridots eyes widened.

They want me and Lapis to break up?!

"Wait they're seeing?!" Exclaimed another friend of Jaspers.

"For the hundredth time yes! Isn't it obvious?" Yelled Jasper who seemed to be getting annoyed with everyone.

"I don't even know who these people are." Whispered a couple of them.

"Ugh you guys are all idiots. But it doesn't matter. We must get them to break up by the end of the week, or else." Replied Jasper with an evil smirk.

A/N: I completely forgot about this story... 😶 Sorry g u y s.
Anyways I kinda didn't know what to do so I decided to bring back Jasper. Heh. Hope you like my chappy chaps and that you also check out my other stories.
"The Princess and the Peasant" -Lapidot.
"My internet girlfriend" -Lapidot.

Thank you all and byeee!