Chapter 28: Day 5

"Alright, everyone ready?" Asked Steven excitedly.

"Yup." Everyone said in unison. Everybody had different parts to play in the prank. Peridot was dressed as a blood thirsty wolf, Steven was dressed in black, while Amethyst and Pearl were carrying glue and feathers. Garnet on the other hand was ready with fart bombs and liquid ass. All of them were ready, all except Lapis.

"Lapis are you coming?" Steven asked, Lapis was leaning against a tree with a smirk across her lips.

"This plan sucks." She chuckled before joining them.

"Alright you all know what to do know let's head out!" Shouted Steven before they all separated.

Peridot was on first, she ran to the main entrance of Jaspers camp. She went down on all fours and charged into the camp. Lapis and the others made wolf sounds and growls to make it more realistic.

"Woah what the fuck is that?!" Screamed one of Jaspers friends. Jasper examined the "wolf" from a distance, but it was too dark to tell if it was real or not.

"Scram!" She shouted as she threw a rock at it. Peridot growled louder and ran towards them causing them to run in panic. All 5 of them ran towards a tree and climbed it. Peridot sat the bottom, smirking within her mask. She turned her head over towards Garnet and nodded.

This was Garnets cue. The tall women snuck into the transportable toilet and poured the liquid ass all over the seat. She held her nose for the smell was unbearable. She snuck out in no time and began to pick the lock on the toilets door, so if one were to go in. They won't come back out. She then ran over to the tree that they were all in. Garnet pulled out the fart bomb and triggered it, placing it ever so quietly on the ground before running away. Peridot saw this and slowly walked away from the tree.

Steven quickly ran over to Jaspers chair and placed super glue all over the it and immediately vanished into the dark before he was spotted.

Jasper and her clan was felt confused but they slowly came down from the tree one by one. As soon as Jasper hit the ground the fart bomb went off.

"Oh my god. Was that you?" She slapped her friend in the back of his head.

"Nah man I don't smell like that. Maybe it was the wolf." All five ran away from the tree for fresh air. All were now panting by the camp fire. They sat down but Jasper felt something sticky...

"What the fuck is wrong with this day?!" She shouted as she stood up, her chair was glued to her butt. Her fellow camp mates laughed at her.

"All of you shut up!" Jasper tried to rip the chair from her butt, however while doing so she managed to rip her pants. She blushed and ran into the transportable toilet while her friends laughed at her.

As soon as Jasper went in she immediately regretted it. The smell was unbelievable. Jasper turned to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" She shouted at the top of her lungs which was a bad idea. More air entered her lungs as she began to cry from the burning sensation in her lungs.

Her friends started to open the door but it wouldn't work. They then began to tip and hit it. Which was a bad idea.

"WAIT DON'T TIP IT I'LL BE COVERED IN-" It was too late. The toilet was knocked over and she was now covered in doo doo...

"I WANT MY MOMMY!" She cried.

As soon as the door opened Jasper ran to her car and left and so did all her friends.

From a distance watched Steven and the others.

"Well... That went better than expected..." Said Pearl.

"Awwwww yeah! Now we can camp in peace!" Shouted Amethyst while hugging Pearl.

"Told you it would work." Smirked Garnet.

"I guess we didn't need to use everything after all." Said Steven as he smiled brightly.

Peridot took off her mask and dropped it on the floor. She heard a giggle from behind her and turned around.

"You know, you look cuter in a wolf costume." Said Lapis in a flirty tone.

"U-uhm thanks.." Blushed Peridot. The blonde smiled as she looked around her. She had great friends, an amazing girlfriend. What more could she ask for?