Chapter 21:What a relief

Peridots P.O.V

When we arrived at my house I began to feel nervous. I held my breath as I tried unlocking the front door. I walked in first calling for my mom.

No answer...

I looked around the kitchen and found a note on the table.

To Peridot,

You're Dad has gone to a business trip in a different country. So I'm going to spend time with the family. I know how much you hate them so I didn't bother asking you. I'll be back in 5 days.
See you then.
-Mom

"Peridot you okay?" Lapis placed a hand on my shoulder as I scanned the note over and over.

"I'm better than okay! My moms gone for 5 days so I have the house to my self." I smirked, I felt like the man of the house... I mean woman... Same thing. Anyways.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked while scrumpling up the note and tossing it the bin. Lapis brought her finger to her face, in a thinking position.

"How about... we go to sleep? I mean it is getting pretty late, and I'm tired from walking."

"Okay, bedtime it is." Lapis laughed at my enthusiasm.

*Timeskip*

I let Lapis borrow my pyjamas again. I was getting changed in the bathroom since I didn't want to dress in the same room as Lapis. I finished putting my top on and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a green and black long sleeved top and some black bottums. I smiled, green is absolutely my favourite colour.

I exited the bathroom and headed to my room. I assumed Lapis was finished so without warning, I stupidly opened the door. Which i soon regreted...

Lapis was still changing but luckily she had her back to the door. But that didn't stop me from blushing.

Oh my god she's ripped! She has muscles - oh my diamond it's turning me on...

I quietly closed the door and slid down the wall next to it., breathing heavily. Heat buring my cheeks.

Whywhywhywhywhywhy...