Chapter 10: Friendly kiss, right?

Lapis P.O.V

When we arrived at Peridots house, I realised it was a rather big house with an old feeling to it. The inside smelt of flowers and sweet things. Outside, the house looked almost ancient. Although the inside was modernised.

I sat down on Peridots sofa. It was a black, soft and comfy sofa. Looking around the room, i saw a flat screen TV sitting on the wall. A glass coffee table was placed in the middle of the huge room and in the left was an old fireplace.

After watching some TV fir a while we decided on going upstairs into Peridots room.

It sounded like a good idea at first, but I didn't realise we'd be sitting on her bed in silence.

"Soooooo..." Peridot stated. "... What do you want to do?"

"How about a game of truth and dare?"
I asked calmly.

"Im in."  She answered.

***Timeskip***

"So Peridot. You're 16 now, have you ever kissed anyone? On the lips?"

Her face paled at this, she looked nervous but obviously tried hiding it.

"To be honest... No, I haven't kissed anyone..." She looked down her feet.

Probably feels ashamed. I thought.

"...have you?" I blinked for a moment.

"Me?" I asked puzzled.

"Yes, you." She replied quickly.

Have I ever kissed anyone...? Well yes but that was when i was like 9... I'll just say no.

"Yes, but it wasn't special." What happened to saying no?!

She looked surprised for a moment, but she soon shrugged it off.

"...Do you want to kiss me? Just to get it over and done with?" I said without thinking.

Shit. shit.shit.shit.shiiiiiiiit.

"What was that?" She questioned.

"N-n-noth-ing!" I said, my voice cracking and stuttering in the process.

You are basically walking on eggshells.

I started to gain control of my blush when all of a sudden i felt a pair of lips against mine. My eyes widened at first, but soon fluttered shut.

Peridot's kissing me. PERIDOT is kissing ME!

A few seconds later, she pulled back. Leaving us both in a bashful mess.

"S-sorry." She whispered.

"No no, it's o-okay, i gave you permission... It was just a friendly kiss, right?" Was it really though?

After a long silence Peridot finally spoke up.

"...This doesn't make me gay right?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the adorable blonde sitting next to me.

"Oh Peridot, you're hilarious!" I said while giving her a soft punch to the arm.