Chapter 15: Spin le bottle

Lapis' P.O.V

I had called my friends, Steven, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, and Ruby and Sapphire to come over Peridots house. They agreed for some strange reason. It had been a few hours since i had contacted them.

They should be here any minute now.

Two seconds later the doorbell ran and I looked over at Peridot to tell her to answer it.

Peridot's P.O.V

I walked over towards the door, and slowly began to open it. I hardly know these people... Yet again, I hardly know Lapis either...

"Yo Peri, heard there's a party going on! You got snacks right?" Asked a girl with long white hair, she reminded me of Japser, except she was much shorter and she was slightly louder.

Lapis had gotten up from the couch and joined me by the front door.

"Hey everyone, come on in!" She said inviting them in. Everyone had their way inside and sat and stood around in the living room.

"Remind me again why I'm here?" Ruby asked.

"Ruby be nice." Said Sapphire calmly.

I heard then talking in the kitchen. While I was getting a bowl of doritoes and some popcorn, before heading back into the living room.

"So..." I recognised a skinny, pale, tall girl from class. " What shall we do now?" She asked. Pearl i think her name is..?

"How about me introduce ourselves. I don't think Peri over here knows who most of you are."

"I'm Pearl, that over there is Amethyst." She said pointing to the girl eating all the doritoes. "That over there is Garnet... She doesn't talk much." She lifted up her hand and gave me the thumbs up, which made me feel uncomfortable.

"I'm Sapphire and my girlfriends name is Ruby." She said while pointing to the girl next to her.

"And I'm Steveeeen!" Said a cute little boy. I could tell he was younger than us. So these are Lapis' friends...?Interesting.

"And you obviously know me." Lapis nudged me.

"So what are we going to do now...?" Questioned Ruby.

"How about we play a game...?" I said nervously.

"OOH! I got one! How about spin the bottle?" Shouted Amethyst. I immediately began to freak out.

"I'm not playing." Garnet said quietly.

"Same here..." Said Steven. "Hey Peridot is it okay if me and Garnet watched TV?"

"Sure...?" I said before looking back at the others. I felt something tug at my arm. It was Lapis.

"You're playing this game Peri."

Why does she keep calling me Peri?

"F-fine."

Ruby went first, the bottle landed on Sapphire. I regretted playing this game. The rule was to kiss someone for over 3 seconds, Ruby and Sapphire how ever were basically eating eachothers faces. After their, (very long), make out session, Sapphire spun the bottle which landed on Pearl. Their kiss was short. Good. I thought, wanting to speed things up. Pearl spun the bottle which landed on Amethyst. I noticed they were both blushing. Their kiss was long. I awkwardly sat there not sure if i should look at them or look away. After that, Amethyst spun the bottle which then landed on me.

"Okay, let's get this over with Nerd." She leaned in and we kissed. It was short and I appreciated that. I spun the bottle. I watched as it began to slow down. It stopped and pointed to the person opposite me. Lapis Lauzli.

I gulped, turning red. I noticed she was blushing too. We both froze and looked away.

"Are you two going to kiss or what?" Exclaimed Amethyst.

"I see what's going on here." Said Pearl. "They like eachother." She finished, catching Stevens attention.

"Lapis! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" He yelled in surprise.

Everyone was talking about me and Lapis and I could feel myself get hotter every second.

"Me and Peri are not dating okay?!" She shouted. "Now, come here you clod." She pulled on my t-shirt causing me to lean in. I wasn't happy that she was using my word but on the other hand Lapis was about to kiss me!

Our lips connected, Lapis began to kiss me and I tensed alittle. But soon I kissed back.

Best. Sleepover. Ever.