Chapter 1

•Describing Main Character Descriptions///
(the above pictures is an idea to go off of for the girls. left-willow, right-holly)
•Willow Abernathy(main female character)//age-15•height-5'4•hair-mid back length, light brown•eyes-green•skin-light/medium •bodyframe-shape/petite,hourglass -She wears glasses-
----------------------------
•Holly Slade(main female character,Willow's bestfriend)// age-15•height-5'5•hair-shoulder length, copper blonde•eyes-cobalt(dark gray-blue)•skin//fair-light•bodyshape/frame-thin, straight
(wears glasses)
**Disclaimer: The characters I've made up don't really have Twitter accounts or anything, these Twitter accounts are just names that came off the top of my head.**
____________________________

"Willow! Willow! Willow! Are you even listening to me?" Holly finally got through to me.

"Yes, of course I am." I shook my head.

"What'd I say then?"

"You were talking about..alright, fine. I wasn't listening."

     She flashed her "let's do something we shouldn't" grin and lightly shoved my shoulder.

"I don't know what it is you want, but no. I know that smile Holly."

     Her smile immediately dropped, being replaced with pouty lips and widened eyes.
      I stared at her with my wonderful resting bitch face, she finally cracked a smile knowing I could hold my expression far longer than she could, after all I wasn't even trying.

     "Will, come one I'm bored. What's fun we can do?"

"Holly, we are in the middle of town at-" I checked my iPhone for the time. "at 4:36, I'm sure we can find something to do. Do you wanna go to the mall?"
     She sighed and shook her head yes after trying her pouty face once more.
     We walked a couple blocks from the Starbucks we had my neighbor Margo take us until we got to the mall, Margo was a 57 year old lady who checked in on me every once in a while bringing cookies and driving me somewhere if I needed it.

     "Willow? Can I have your mom?" she asked me while I opened the door for her. I looked up at the Mall sign, it read "Herndon Virginia Mall".

"Sure, take her. She's never home."

     "Exactly, since your parents split up she's been so cool."

"No, she hasn't been cool. She's been out of town for business for atleast a month at time. That's not cool, that's not being at home." I shook my head.

     "Yeah, but Will..you know it's nice having the house all to yourself for that long. I'm stuck at home with my parents and two younger siblings. Carson and Carlee are so annoying. That's why I practically live with you."
     I laughed at the last part because it was true she even had her own room at my house, it was the guest room, but she pretty much moved in there. Her parents were cool with it too as long as they had a key to the place and could check in whenever. I liked it too, mainly because Willow's parents had practically adopted me since my mom decided to leave town constantly, only being home for a day or two every once in awhile. I mean she gave me a credit card and bought me whatever, but I liked a little parenting, unlike Holly.
     I watched Holly completely make a u-turn when we had hit a dead end in the mall. It was one of those ends were they hadn't rented stores out yet, but today there was a hug mob of girls outside one of the vacant stores.
     "Turn around. I don't know what's happening, but there's a huge mob of hormone fueled girls and I don't wanna get between whatever it is and them. We will die immediately.
      I laughed and turned to walk the other way whenever something, well more like someone hiding behind a giant, leafy plant in the corner waving at me crazily caught my eye. I waved back hesitantly and the boy motioned for me to come over to him.
     I tapped Holly on the shoulder and pointed at him. She looked at him then the giant board of girls and said "He's hidings from them, so I'll pass on helping him." and she continued to walk away from me.
     I stood there for a good ten seconds in utter shock, why was she being like this?
     I looked around hesitantly making sure no one saw me and I walked towards the plant, acting like I was on the phone.
        When I got to the plant the boy pulled me down behind it with him and looked around to make sure no one saw us.
     "Hey, I'm Jacob, but you probably already know that-" I cut him off quickly.