Chapter 12

We all rode in silence to where the meet and greet was being hosted, in a small Hummer.
     No one sat on anyone this time.
     The hotel was huge. We all oohed and awhed as we were shown around a bit and then to where the boys would be hosting the m&g for the weekend.
     There was a large lifted stage in the center of an even bigger ballroom.
      Hunter, Mark and Jacob ran to the edge of the stage, but were stopped by a deep voice saying "don't climb it."
     Everyone spun around to see an extremely large man walking towards us.

     "I'm the owner of this fine hotel-" he gestured with his arms. "your show will be starting in about-" he checked his large gold watch. "3 hours and the ones who bought the sound check tickets will be here in 2. So, feel free to explore, but DON'T break anything."
     The man turned to leave and when he was about at the door I heard one of the boys start to climb again.
     "Or climb anything!" the man booked before letting the door slam behind him.
     I couldn't suppress a giggle as Blake puffed his chest up to mimic the large man.
      I heard the others laugh and then Brandon yell "ECHO!"
     The sound bounced off the empty room until finally it was gone. I laughed at how he was so entertained by it.
     "So, what're we doing for two hours?" Mark asked as they all came walking back over.

     "Wanna play hide and seek?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows at the boys.
     I heard laughter and several yes's.
     "Not it!" I yelled and so did everyone else.
     Hunter was the only one that didn't yell it, he looked at us and stuck his bottom lip out and yelled "That's not fair I wasn't ready!"
     I laughed and winked at him before saying "Count to 100, the entire hotel is fair game." and then I took off running towards the doors we came in.
     I heard footsteps and laughter behind me as we all tumbled out of the door and sprinted in different directions.
     I got to the elevator and pressed the button. I waited several seconds and hit it two more times.
      The doors finally opened and the large man that had yelled at the boys earlier walked out.
     I gave him the sweetest smile I could muster and walked in as he walked out.
     The doors were just about to shut when a hand was stuck between them causing them to open again.
     There stood a grinning Blake. He rushed in and hit the button several times to make the doors close.

      "Where you headin?" he beamed at me.

"The top floor." I smirked.

      He hit the button that read 30 and leaned against the wall opposite of me.

As the doors to the elevator opened he rushed out, that little cheater. He couldn't hide where I was going to.
I rushed down the hall behind him, I reached out to grab him as he completely stopped, I slammed into him and we tumbled to the floor.

"Jesus Christ Blake! What's your problem?" I yelled.
Blake put his hand over my mouth and pointed at the balcony doors.
I stopped struggling and looked out the doors to see an older couple on the balcony already.
They looked to be in their twenties and very happy.
I smiled under Blake's hand. He let go of me and slowly got
up.
He reached out to me and I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and I took one last glance at the happy couple before turning and walking back to the elevator.
I looked back to find Blake, but he was gone, that little cheat. He was gonna hide up here anyway.
I heard the elevator doors ding and then open. I turned around and ran right into Hunter.

"Hah, I knew I'd find you. My Willow radars were working over time." he laughed as he wrapped his arm around me to keep me from falling.
I giggled at his saying and put my finger over his lips to keep him quiet then pointed at the balcony.
He nodded knowingly and whispered "Anyone else up here?"
I thought about ratting Blake out, but thought I'd be nice.

"I wish I had someone to rat out." I said wrapping my arm around him and hit the elevator button.
We got in and as the elevator doors shut my phone went off. I checked it to find a message from Blake saying "I owe you one. 😉"
I laughed a little and leaned into Hunter, oh yea he did.
We searched the rest of the hotel together, we found Jacob and Mark in the dining room under a large buffet table.
Brandon, was outside with some fans that were excited to meet the boys and were there early to be the first ones to get in.
We all headed back to stage room, all the guys still looking for Blake.
I couldn't help, but laugh the entire time. Finally Hunter playfully tackled me and pinned me to floor, Mark and Jacob yelling about how he probably isn't even in the hotel and Brandon had gave up half an hour ago.

"Where is he Willow?" Hunter said trying to keep a straight face, but failing miserably.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to suppress a laugh.

"She's so lying!"Jacob screeched.

"I really don't!" I yelled back, laughing.

"Tell us and we won't tickle you." Hunter said eyeing me.

"Hunter Bryce Rowland, you wouldn't dare." I said with an edge to my voice.
Before I knew it I was being tickled by several of the boys.
     I was laughing so hard my sides ached and I could feel tears gathering in the corner of my eyes.
     "Ready to confess?" Hunter yelled over my laughter.

"I'll tell you, I'll tell you! Just stop." I screamed.
     They stopped and Hunter grabbed me around the waist as I started to try and get away.

"He's on the top floor!" I yelled as Hunter started to tickle me.
     He abruptly stopped and smiled at me.
     "Alrighty then. Thanks beautiful." He winked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before turning to leave with Jacob and Mark.
     They half ran out of the room, leaving me and Brandon sitting in the large room in silence.

      "So, you and Hunter, huh?" Brandon said across the room.
     I turned to see him walking across the room to me.

"Yea, me and Hunter." I smiled.

     "I'm glad, you both deserve someone who makes you happy." He bumped me playfully with his shoulder.
    I checked my phone for the time, 8:45 a.m.
The sound check guests would be here any minute, the boys needed to get back here.
My phone went off and I checked it to see two new messages one from Blake and one from Holly.
Blake:Traitor!!! 😭

Holly: Look, I know we aren't on good terms, but I need the rest of my stuff. I'll be by later for it. Say 8ish?
I replied quickly, telling her that was fine.
But I couldn't help, but feel sad thinking about how she went from my best friend to a stranger within days.