Chapter 5

I awoke to my room completely dark. What time was it?
     I look around saw that my door was shut and my curtain drawn together tightly.
     I felt around my bed looking for my phone. I felt it and pulled it out from underneath my pillow. I checked the time, 5:36 a.m.
     Jeez, I didn't sleep much. I stilled out of bed and stood up. I walked towards my door and felt across the wall for my light switch, when I finally found it I  flipped it on.
     I cringed at the sudden burst of light and walked to my closet to find some clothes.
     I had to make the extreme decision, to shave my legs or not? I finally grabbed a pair of high waist shorts, a black tank top crop top and a blackish gray oversized sweater. (The chapter picture)
     I walked into the bathroom and out the song "All I Want" by Daniel Skye and Cameron Dallas" on replay as I showered.
     After I was cleanly shaved and clean. I got out and dryer off, putting my clothes on quickly and drying my hair.
     I look in the mirror, wanting to straighten my hair but feeling lazy, so I grabbed some sea salt texturizing spray out of my cabinet and sprayed it all over and scrunched my hair in my hands to give it a nice beach waves look.
     I smiled at myself all was left was a little makeup. I put a little concealer under my eyes and around my nose where it was red. The I put on a thin line of liquid liner and a little mascara. Pretty cute, I headed Down stairs after grabbing my phone off the counter, my music still on replay.
     I checked my phone, 6:40 a.m. I grabbed my laptop off the coffee table, looking around. I guess Holly and Jacob went to bed last night.
     I walked into the kitchen sitting at the island to do my online schooling.
     After about an hour I finished up what I needed to do and logged off. I looked around, no one else was awake still.
     I decided to make them breakfast. I grabbed the only two packs of cinnamon rolls we had and opened them, and put them on a sheet pan while the oven heated up. I stuck them inside and set a timer.
     I got on my phone to check social media and such, and saw that I never gave Hunter a name in my phone. What'd be good? "Huntaa😍" is what I decided on and then I decided to give Jacob a better name, I changed it to "Holly's Man😏".
     Ahh, I crack myself up. I was jamming out and dancing to my same some for about fifteen minutes when the timer went off and I took the cinnamon rolls out of the oven and sitting the pan on the counter.
     I got back on my phone to check Twitter. There were a lot of tweets. Most about Hunter's snapchat story.
     They were mostly nice, but one really hit me, it read:
     "You're nothing to him, you're just something pretty to look at so he and the guys can get more boy fans. Slut, to bad you aren't even pretty. You're fat and ugly.😂😷😷"
     That hurt, not the fat and ugly thing because I honestly thought I was an average weight and I thought everyone was beautiful, it was the morning but something to look at part that hurt. I got onto the girls account and blocked her immediately, so I wouldn't see anymore of her hate. I wouldn't let any of the negativity to get through to me when there was tons of positive, but I still thought I'd clarify things. So, I tweeted out "Hey, guys! I hate to hurt and of your guys' ships, but Hunter and I aren't together. Sowwy, babes. 😙"
     Almost immediately after I tweeted that tons of tweets saying "no, we want #Winter!" were flooding in.
      Shit. I shouldn't have done that. Whatever, I decided to check snapchat.
     I couldn't help myself and checked Hunter's story again, our picture was still up, I couldn't stop smiling at it.
    I took a picture of the cinnamon rolls and captioned it "slaving for these lil heifers.🐮" and posted it to my snapchat story.
     I made a few musical.lys. "All I Want Is You", "Love Robbery", and "Tied up".
     I had just finished when I heard footsteps, I turned around quickly and in walked a shirtless Blake.
     He looked up from his phone and stopped walking when he saw me.

     "Uhh-" he looked down at his shirtless body and then looked back at me.

"I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast." Was all I said before I say back at the island.
    He smiled at me shyly and asked if he should put a shirt on, I just laughed and said he could if he really felt that awkward.
     He must not have because he grabbed a couple cinnamon rolls and said in the stool beside me.
     He took a huge bite out of one of the cinnamon rolls and looked at me and smiled.
     While he was busy chewing and couldn't protest I reached over and grabbed his other one off the counter and took a bite.
"Why're you up so early anyway? I mean I like the food but it's 8 in the morning."