Chapter 17

We'd just gotten to the meet and greet in time to do the soundcheck with the boys supporters.
     I walked to the front desk and waited for the two of left tickets with.
     The girl I'd left a ticket for showed up exactly on time and hugged me and thanked me a million times. I laughed and told her it wasn't a problem and to go ahead backstage.
     I sat waiting for Holly. I checked my watch, okay she still had 15 minutes before the actual show started.
     I checked my phone, no new messages from her.
     I looked up to see her walking up to me.
     I smiled and got up, she ran the rest of the distance and hugged me tightly.
     I hugged her back as hard as I could, I heard sniffle then say "Oh my god, I am so fucking sorry! I can't believe I acted like such a diva. I love you and if it's okay I wanna come back."
     I shook my head yes feeling the tears fall down my cheeks.
     She laughed through her tears and wiped mine away.

"You cussed, I can't believe it." I laughed.
     "It was the only way I could express how upset I was." she laughed a little and hugged me once more.
     We walked to the backstage and watched as the boys did their show. We took so many pictures of us and the boys.
     I was honestly so relieved she didn't mean any of the way she was acting.
      The show soon ended and it was time for all of the meeting, we sat on the ride of the stage and talked to a few people as they walked up.
      The girl I'd gotten a ticket for ran up to me and tapped my leg.
     I looked down to see her standing there, she smiled and thanked me again and showed me the pictures her and Blake had taken. I smiled and told her it was no problem at all. I was glad to help any of the boys supporters.
      She thanked me once more and left.

     "Looks like you have your own little fan base." Holly said.

"And you don't? Have you checked your social media lately? People have been tweeting and posting about now you haven't been around lately."

      "Really? I deleted all the apps after I stormed off that night. Should I get every bring back?"

"Of course! How else am
I gonna tag you in these great freaking selfies?" I laughed.
     We sat in silence as she re-downloaded everything and logged on.
    She gasped when she saw all the notifications. I shook my head, people loved her just as much as any of us.
     Everything ended and as we waited for the boys to leave, Jacob ran up behind Holly and put his hands over her eyes.

     "Guess who?" he whispered.

"Is it Jacob?" she giggled.
     I snapped a picture as he turned her around and hugged her.

"I am so sorry, I was being a little brat. I honestly do like you." Jacob just smiled and hugged her again.
     I was so glad I had her back. Every thing was going great now.
     I had the worlds greatest guy and best friend. Life was amazing.
     We left the hotel and decided to go to a pizza place for dinner.
     We laughed and had an amazing time.
     It was about 9 o'clock when we finally got back to my house.
     As usual everyone pretty much split up.
      Hunter took my hand as went to go up the stairs and said "Hey, can we talk?"
     I agreed and followed him out the back door.
     We sat on a chair and he pulled me close to him.

     "So, I leave tomorrow.." he said barely above a whisper.

"I know." I felt a lump form in my throat, I wasn't gonna cry. No way was I crying in front of him, it'd just make him feel worse.

      "I don't want to. I really don't."

"I know."

      "I'll be back, I promise or you could come out to Arizona."

"True."

      "Willow, you can't just act like this isn't happening."

"I'm not, I just don't want to make tonight and tomorrow sad."

      "Oh, promise me something?"

"Anything." I turned to look him in the eyes.

      "Don't fall for anyone while I'm gone, okay?" he said with a little laugh, but his eyes were glossy with tears.

"How could I, no one compares to you." I felt several years run down my face.
     Hunter gave me a sad smile and wiped my tears away before pulling me into a hug.
      I don't know what I'm gonna do without this kid turning my life upside down.
     He pulled back and smiled at me.

"I don't think I tell you enough how much I love that smile." I said.

     "I don't think I tell you enough how much I love you."
     My heart skipped a beat at that. Did Hunter just say he loved me! Oh my god, he did!
     Answer him Willow! Don't let him think you don't feel the same! Willow Abernathy answer the guy!
     "You don't ha-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I love you too Hunter Bryce Rowland and I'll scream it to the world." I said through a laugh.
     That smile of his spread across his face as he pulled me into another hug.
      I smiled into his shoulder, I fell head over heels for this guy and man did I hope it'd work.