Chapter 29

"Willow wake up! Blake and Mark will be here in a couple hours! Get up!" I heard Jacob yell as he and Holly started pulling the covers off of me. Man, they've continued to get close.
They had a relationship that really was goals. They laughed, kissed, smiled, they'd attack me together. I don't think they were ever a part more than a day.

"I'm getting up! Leave me alone, go suck face or something."

"Willow!" I could hear the embarrassment in Holly's voice.
I couldn't helo, but laugh as I got up from bed and watched Jacob smiling at Holly.
"Hey, Holly. Can I talk to you?" Jacob asked me quietly.

"Yea, talk."

"I mean privately." Jacob said giving Holly a small smile.
Holly smiled at Jacob as she got up and gave him quick on the cheek and then walked out of my room.

"Willow, are you thinking about dating anyone?"

"Uhm, what do you mean?"

"Since you and Hunter caled it quits have you thought about getting with anyone else?"

"Holly's my best friend, Jacob." I said taking a step back to put space between us.

"No! Oh my god, I'm not hitting on you!"

"I'm sorry, that's just how it was coming off."

"No, I mean like..well I think Mark likes you, but Blake does too and I don't know, I don't want a mess or anything. Like I don't want any feelings hurt."
Mark likes me? What? Blake still has that crush on me? What the heck? Why? Oh my god, I don't want to hurt either of them.

"I had no clue Mark liked me." I whispered.

"Seriously? Willow, you've been on the phone with him for hours at a time, you two fall asleep on the phone all the time. You're all over each others social media, with throwbacks and duets on musically. It's obvious."

"Yea, but I talk on the phone with Blake too!"

"Fine, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's just friendship, but I'd talk to him about it."

"I will." I said as Jacob walked out of my room shutting the door behind him.
I walked to my closet and grabbed a simple but cute outfit of light wash Jeans that rolled up a little at the bottom, a floral printed tank top and a thin light gray jacket(chapter picture).
I walked into the bathroom. Okay, Willow we are gonna look half way presentable today.
I turned Pandora on, the Shawn Mendes station was playing as usual.
I curled my hair, taking time to make sure it looked nice, then grabbed a bb cream and put it on, okay now that my skin looks pretty great we'll do some blush eyeliner and madcara. Wow, I actually look cute kinda.
I was taking selfish and singing along to "Strings" when I thought i heard a car pull in. I turned my music off and raced to the top of the stairs.
I watched as Blake and Mark walked through the door and hugged my mom and introduced themselves.
"Willow! The b-" Holly yelled and before she could finish I was down the stairs and had wrapped my arms asndndround both of their necks. On my tiptoes straining to get them both in my hug.
I felt their arms wrap around my wiast, as I pulled back away from the two Blake pulled me back into a hug of just the two of us.
I felt my feet leave the ground as he hugged me tightly and twirled me around. I couldn't help, but laugh at him.
"Hey now, you have another guest to pay attention too." I heard my mom say.
My feet touched the ground and I felt Blake's arms leave around me, I looked at Mark and he had a smile across his face and his arms spread wide open.
I hugged him tightly and heard him whisper "I've been betting on you and Blake from the beginning." I smiled knowing that I had his full support, that I wouldn't hurt him and that he just wanted me to be happy.