Chapter 11

I woke up with my face buried into a pillow and shivering.
     I reached out, searching for Hunter. Nothing. I reached further, nothing. I rolled over and looked around, I was alone.
Suddenly my queen bed felt way to big and lonely for me.
I got up and noticed I had a large t-shirt over my now dry bathing suit.
I smiled, it was Hunter's, The black one he wore yesterday.
Disappointment from him not being here washed over me again.
I headed towards the bathroom and reached for the handle just as it swung open.
I jumped back and saw Hunter, he was slightly damp with a pair of dark jeans on with a pair of American eagle boxers peaking out. Shirt in hand.
I watched him as a smile spread across his face.

"Seems like you feel better." he said happily.
I nodded quietly and looked at him, wow he was such a sweet heart. He didn't leave he just had to shower.
I watched as he ran his hand through his damp hair and looked at the ground.

"Sorry if I woke you." he said shyly, his eyes briefly flickering up to me. He ran his hand through his hair once more before I said "I really like your hair like that."

"What do you mean? It's just a mess."

"Exactly." I smiled at him as I walked past him into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.
I turned the water to the shower on and stepped in after stripping out of my clothes.
My mind kept wondering to last night, it was all really blurry. I couldn't believe I panicked like that, it was just terrifying. It felt like that trip to the ocean several years ago.
I got out of the shower and dried off, wrapping a towel around my body tightly as I walked out of the bathroom.
I looked around my room, no sign of Hunter.
He must've left to let me get ready. I grabbed my phone off of the charger, which again Hunter must have done.
The time read 6:47 a.m. What the? Why was Hunter up so early?
Then it clicked, we had to get ready for the meet and greet and get there.
I sat on my bed for several minutes scrolling through all my notifications until a Twitter one caught my eye. It was the picture of me and that guy, Calum, I'd met at the amusement park.
     It was the one of me on my tip toes kissing his cheek captioned "ran into this beauty the other day. ♥️😉"
     There were so many like and retweets it was crazy I hadn't seen it earlier.
     Some fans wanted us to be together, others were lashing out yelling about Hunter.
      I shook my head and locked my phone, I wasn't dealing with this.
     I walked over to my closet and looked for clothes.
      I decided on a pair of light wash jeans, a large slouchy off the shoulder sweater and white converse(chapter picture).
     I walked back into my bathroom and decided on straightening my hair because it was a lot easier.
    I then applied my normally light makeup and headed downstairs with my phone in hand.
As soon as I reached the bottom stairs I heard talking.
I peaked around the corner and saw Blake sitting on the counter in boxers and Jacob and Mark leaning against the counter in front of him.

     "Guys, I know Hunter and her are kind of a thing, but it's so hard not to fall for her. She's genuinely a mess and she doesn't care, I love it." Blake said while running his hand through his hair.

"Dude, like you said her and Hunter." Mark said exasperatedly.

     "I know, but-whatever, you're right. I'll just leave it alone." Blake said his voiced laced with frustration.
     Mark started walking and I ducked behind the wall. He turned into the living room before making it to me. I let out a heavy sigh and then heard Jacob say "Look, I personally think you continue doing you and let her decide who she wants, but whatever."
     I heard Jacob start to leave the kitchen and ran into my mother's room to hide.
     I sat against the door and listened as footsteps walked pas the door.
     I stepped out and shut the door quietly, I continued to walk into the kitchen.
     No sign of anyone, okay good. I walked to the fridge and opened it. I rummaged through it looking for something to drink. I finally decided on a glass of grape juice.
     I sat the jug on the counter and opened the cabinet to find my favorite green mug.
     It was on the top shelf. I groaned loudly. Not that I didn't love the boys helping out and doing dishes too, but I can't reach the top shelf.
      I climbed up on the counter and stood up. My head just brushing the ceiling, I reached in and grabbed my mug, but before turning around I felt someone grab my legs.
     I internally freaked out and went to scream before I was lightly lifted off the counter and sat onto the island.

"What the hell!" I screamed.
     Still angered and shocked by what had happened.

     "Good Morning! You look amazing." said a cheeky Blake.

     I smiled a little and thanked him, remembering how they were talking about me. I couldn't let him think I liked him.
     He smiled at me and took a step back, so I could hop off of the counter and I did.
     I slowly poured my juice and put the jug back.
      I had just picked the mug up when I noticed Blake only had a pair of jeans on, his boxers peaking out.
     The boys all dress so similar, I laughed a little.

     "What's so funny?"

"You boys, ya'll dress so much a like."  I gestures towards his body.

     "Is that a bad thing?"

"No, I like how you guys dress so it's fine by me. Just a little funny." I took a sip of my juice as Mark and Brandon came walking into the kitchen.
      Mark looked at a shirtless Blake and then at me before shaking his head and throwing a disapproving look at Blake.
     The boys all started looking through my cabinets and fridge. Blake soon left to finish getting dressed I assumed and the other boys all trickled in one at a time. Hunter last.
     When I saw him I couldn't help but smile.
      He now had a pink v-neck on and he looked absolutely hot.
     He beamed at me and said good morning.
     I took a seat around the island and several of the guys did too, Hunter sat beside me eating a piece of toast.
     Blake walked in not even paying attention to any of us. He grabbed an apple off the island, took a glance at Hunter and I and said "We're leaving in 5. Make sure everyone is ready." then headed towards the front door.
     "Who pee'd in his Cheerios this morning?" Brandon muttered, making Mark and Jacob laugh a little.