Chapter 19

•Hunter's POV•

It's been about a month since I came back home and things have been going well.
I've been broadcasting and posting and my supporters have been here for Willow and I.
We've been talking as much as we can. We've been making plans to see each other soon, she plans to come out here for a week or two.
I'm so excited and my mom can't wait to meet her.
Ashton loves her so much, he call her all the time. I think he might love her as much as I do.

•Willow POV•

It's the day, it's been a month and half and I was getting ready to go see Hunter for about two weeks.
I'm so happy our parents are cool with it, I mean on my part of course mine would be, but I was scared Christine wouldn't want me to stay for so long, but she's been so ecstatic.
I've been talking to her and Ashton at least once a day.
I heard a car horn out side and grabbed my suitcase and carry on.
I headed down stairs with my phone in hand.
I'd gotten my number changed since that leaking accident, I didn't want to but I had to, all the messages and calls were freezing my phone.
I looked high up and took a picture so you could see my suitcase and captioned it "Pheonix here I come." and sent it to my snapchat story.
A horn sounded again so I ran out my front door shutting and locking it behind.
I jumped into the car with Holly and Jacob.
Holly was asleep in sweatpants and shirt with her hair in a messy bun.
Honestly, it wasn't that early. It was 10 a.m. A lot later than it could be.
Holly grumbled as I got in and she payed her head back on Jacob's shoulder.
He smiled at me and said "Hunter loves when you wear stuff other thank black."
I smiled and shook my head, it was pretty much my favorite color, it just went with everything.
I looked down at my outfit, white high waist Jean, a beige shirt I had half tied in the front and an oversized pale pink sweater(chapter picture).
We arrived at the airport and I got out quickly, I said my goodbyes, hugged Jacob and Holly. Promised I'd call her everyday and then I left to board my plane.
I chose a window seat and waited to see who was sat next to me, two small girls and there mother came walking down the aisle.

"Excuse, but is it fine if my two daughters sit here." The lady asked. I smiled and told her it was fine.
The little girls sat down beside me and pulled their trays down. They got out coloring books and crayons and drawing paper.
We took off and I put my headphones in putting on the song that always remind me of Hunter, "I think I'm in love".
It'd been about an hour when one of the girls tapped me on the shoulder and said "Hi, I'm Hailey and that's Hannah."
     I smiled and said "Hi, I'm Willow."

      "We're twins!" the one called Hannah said.

"Oh, really? You two do look a like, both very pretty."

     The girls both giggled and smiled at me.

     "Do you wanna play with us, you can color too." Hailey said with excitement.
      I agreed and we colored and laughed together for a couple hours. I took a few pictures boasting about my new little friends on snapchat.
     They also took several little selfies with me and they both drew me and gave the pictures to me before falling asleep.
     I smiled and put my music back on, falling asleep slowly.
     I dreamt of landing and jumping into Hunter's embrace.
     I was awoken by a slight bump as the plane descended and saw the little girls waking up to.
     They smiled and told me they'd miss me as we got off the plane.
      I had just grabbed my suitcase when I heard my name.
     I turned around to see Ashton running to me.
     I laughed and dropped my carry on and suitcase and caught him as he ran and jumped up to hug me.