Chapter 8

We'd gotten home about ten minutes ago. Everyone went different directions. Holly not even staying at the house, she had her mom come get her.
I was outside sitting on the edge of the diving board with my feet dangling just above the water.
I couldn't quit thinking about how Holly was acting. What was her problem?
I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket and leaned over to get it.
The screen read:
Huntaa💕😍: Can we talk please?
I bit my lip, should I reply?
Me:Yea, when? where?
Huntaa💕😍: I'll meet you outside in the front?
Me:K

I felt mean for "k'ing" him, but he deserved it.
I got up and walked through the the house grabbing a pair of sandals and walking out the front door.
Hunter was already there waiting on me.
He smiled that grin I loved when I walked over to him and engulfed me in a hug.
I couldn't help, but laugh and hug him back.
We started walking on the road, walking in silence for awhile.
I felt Hunter's hand slowly edge itself into mine, finally intertwining our fingers.
       I looked up at him and smiled.

      "You know I don't like Holly, right? You, I like you and only you. I don't know how I fell so hard and fast for you, but I did." I could feel myself blushing at his words.

     "It's how you're absolutely gorgeous yet you don't even know it. It's how you laugh and smile all the time. You can brighten a room with your smile. I've beer heard you say a bad thing about anyone. I can't get enough of you Willow."
     I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me twirling me in the air.
     How could I have ever thought this amazing guy was trying to hurt me?
     He put me down and I stumbled a little, he grabbed me around the waist steadying me.
     His face was so close to mine, I wanted to kiss him so bad. He leaned forward a little and as did I.
     I felt my eyelids about to close when he hesitated and cleared his throat. "Uh, we should probably get back Will. We should totally broadcast though."
     I smiled a weak smile and nodded in agreement with him.
     We walked back to the house hand in hand. I couldn't have been happier, well maybe if he's kissed me.
     As soon as we walked in we were bombarded with "the lovebirds are back, finally!" and "#Winter #Winter #Winter!"
     I laughed at the ship name the fans had made, Hunter's cheek turning a little pink.
     Brandon, Myself and Hunter deciding on broadcasting. The others were going to after us together.
     We all sat in the kitchen around my laptop, Hunter logged in and we went live.
     Quickly hundreds and hundreds of supporters flooding our broadcast.
      We answered tons of questions and goofed around forever, when a comment caught Brandon's eye.

     "First kiss stories? Alright."

"Uhm.." I hesitated.
      Brandon told his about how it was a dare at his friends house and then told me it was my turn.
     "Okay, well I'd just moved here last year and I'd went to a football game some of the guys from school had invited me too. It was raining so we were all huddled under the edge of this building watching. The guy complimented a few times and said he liked me and I thanked him because I didn't really like him back. And he just started to lean in and I kept leaning back, but finally I was against the wall and he kissed me and it wasn't a simple kiss either-" I shuddered for effect. "He stuck his tongue down my throat and it was horrid. I don't even like to say that's my first kiss."

     "Oh my god, that's like sexual assault!" Hunter yelled.

"Hunter! Hun, it's fine. It's whatever." I tried to calm him.
     He finally chilled out wen I slid my hand into his under the counter.
     I could see him smiling to himself. So cute.
     "Oh my god guys stop watching us!" Brandon yelled laughing hard.
      I looked and sure enough all the guys were logged on watching us.
     One of the guys commented something I couldn't read quick enough and the comments started flooding with "Play Truth or Dare!"
     So we skeptically agreed. Brandon chose truth when asked and the fans asked if he had a crush on anyone.
"Not really. Haven't found anyone I wan a relationship with yet." he dramatically looked at Hunter and I.
I could feel a blush creeping across my face. Then it was Hunter's turn. He chose dare, poor kid.
My stomach did a summersault when I saw what they were saying "kiss Willow".
I looked at him nervously and then around the kitchen like I was looking for something. This was awkward.
"So..you chose dare and then fans have you one." I could here the amusement in Brandon's voice.
I looks at Hunter and I's hands still interlocked, and felt a lump form in my throat, why was I so nervous?
"You guys know I haven't had a first kiss, so.." Hunter trailed off.
I finally looked up after several seconds of silence.
Hunter was staring right at me, a small smile on his lips.
He wanted me to be his first kiss? Awh.
I felt the smile spread across my face.
His hand cupped my face and then saw him lean in, I leaned in my eyes quickly closing.
I felt his lips lightly brush mine and then our lips connected.